Guests you'd like to see on Top Gear

I agree with Jason Statham and Vinnie Jones....both are cool guys.

-OR- Angelina Jolie, but the screen would melt and Jezza's hair would catch fire.

Lilly Allen is an annoying bitch who thinks she is shocking people talking about (shhh...bj's..heehee) like some little girl or something; she has no talent, not shocking, and not worth it.

S-seriously?!

:blink:

Yes, am not a big fan of either one's music but they're both so gobby i'd like to see if Jezza could "tame" them and better them than Angelina Jolie, i don't get all the fuss about her :rolleyes:
Besides Lily's dad was on, why not complete the set?

Not even Petruchio could tame Lilly Allen!

As for Angelina...she's just smoking hot - odd - but hot.

Not even Petruchio could tame Lilly Allen!

As for Angelina...she's just smoking hot - odd - but hot.

Goodness, Shakespearean refs on FG!
Ah Sir i think we must agree to disagree on Mrs Pitt (and no he doesn't do it for me either). After watching Wossy last night, maybe Sandra Bullock would meet with your approval? She is at Goodwood with her hubby this weekend so must have some petrolhead tendencies :)
BTW, did we all see that Mr May is on next Fri the 10th? :mrgreen:

I'd love to see Alan Rickman on the show. He seems like such a cool guy and I'd love to hear more about him and what he's been up to recently.

If they wanted to have another American on (without a lame movie promotion) they should bring on someone like DeNiro. He does great interviews and he's always interesting.

Goodness, Shakespearean refs on FG!
Ah Sir i think we must agree to disagree on Mrs Pitt (and no he doesn't do it for me either). After watching Wossy last night, maybe Sandra Bullock would meet with your approval? She is at Goodwood with her hubby this weekend so must have some petrolhead tendencies :)
BTW, did we all see that Mr May is on next Fri the 10th? :mrgreen:

I did see that James is on next week and I am quite excited to see him on the show. It would be nice if they could get all three TG presenters on the same show.

As for Ms. Bullock, she is pretty, but does not have an aura of sexuality about her like Angelina does, so I must say no to her. Sienna Miller? She looks good in the leather outfit as The Baroness in GI Joe and she is prone to skanky tendencies.

I did see that James is on next week and I am quite excited to see him on the show. It would be nice if they could get all three TG presenters on the same show.

As for Ms. Bullock, she is pretty, but does not have an aura of sexuality about her like Angelina does, so I must say no to her. Sienna Miller? She looks good in the leather outfit as The Baroness in GI Joe and she is prone to skanky tendencies.
Well if you want skank, we're back to Madison aren't we;)

I think if they had all 3 guys on James would get overshadowed as he has so often in the past. The girlies would scream for Hamster and Jezza would out-gob him!;) I admit James has really come on a lot (sounds like a school report doesn't it?) but i'm happy just to see him on his own.
If they had all 3 maybe they could reprise their "Top Gear of the Pops" band?
And i use the term band quite wrongly here...

Problem with Madison is that I don't think she actually means anything that has been attributed to her. Much like the Playboy "likes and dislikes" I have a difficult time in believing she actually said anything that was written. In other words we are being presented with a caricature that is being used as a lure to bait men into buying into her image and the magazine. I despise that and my sceptical mind refuses to buy into that kind of fantasy and allow myself to be taken advantage of in that way. With Angelina and Sienna we have two people who not only look good but are out there demonstrating that what they say about themselves is true. Same lure but the method used says the bait is real.

With regard to Mr. May I quite agree that he has come into his own. I don't especially like the OZ & Clarke shows (but watch anyway), but I do like his more intellectual programmes like the Space one recently put out on BBC and his Big Ideas shows. James is more intellectual and pedantic than his colleagues and the reaction of a poindexter to a chavvy bimbo like Madison makes for good comedy. I immensely enjoy any scenario where James is shown in an uncomfortable situation like the pretty girls on the side of the road (queue "hello") or Madison's jubblies bouncing in his face.

Jay Leno would be interesting. I would love to see Rowan Atkinson. Jason Statham would be cool too.

When are they going to have Wayne Rooney on the show for gods sake! It would be a hysterical interview and lap as well. Don't forget that Clarkson loves making fun of Wayne Rooney (countless references to his shrek likeness).

dam you cdougw i was about to say the same thing

When are they going to have Wayne Rooney on the show for gods sake! It would be a hysterical interview and lap as well. Don't forget that Clarkson loves making fun of Wayne Rooney (countless references to his shrek likeness).
It would be quite funny I think. Maybe they could get a few footballers at the show. They could have a test which car is best if you're a premier league footballer or a WAG. And then let all of them do a lap.

But I don't think they do footballers on the show... They only had Les Ferdinand for a lap, when they introduced the new Reasonably Priced Car. I can imagine that a lot of footballers think Top Gear is so cool that they won't mind being the butt of jokes.

Last edited:
It would be neat to see a nascar driver, just to compare the time to the F1 board. Or maybe Danica Patrick?
I'm not a NASCAR fan per se but it would be a riot to see Clarkson beat down an oval racer if he/she screwed up on the TG test track. The problem is NASCAR and Danica are not widely known in Britain.

I'd be surprised if a dozen members here from outside the UK know about these guys, but how about the Cranstown brothers of The Dualers? Could make for some good sibling rivalry.

Definately John Cleese and Jackie Stewart.
And Bill Murray for more laughs.

I'm not a NASCAR fan per se but it would be a riot to see Clarkson beat down an oval racer if he/she screwed up on the TG test track. The problem is NASCAR and Danica are not widely known in Britain.

I'd be surprised if a dozen members here from outside the UK know about these guys, but how about the Cranstown brothers of The Dualers? Could make for some good sibling rivalry.

Definately John Cleese and Jackie Stewart.
And Bill Murray for more laughs.

I think that's a fantastic idea- I wish one of these episodes, Top Gear would invite some NASCAR, IndyCar, and Formula One drivers into a contest/race to see which drivers are indeed fastest across several different tests.

Tiff Needell
VBH

etc etc

Just once. Go on.

Maybe they could do a swap for a week. TG is a guest on FG one week, then vice versa.

Lilly Allen is an annoying bitch who thinks she is shocking people talking about (shhh...bj's..heehee) like some little girl or something; she has no talent, not shocking, and not worth it.

Besides Lily's dad was on, why not complete the set?

That is what I was thinking. How many father and daughter combinations have been on?

I would like to see Kendra Wilkinson. She would come with her own airbags. :lol:

Would love to see on the SIARPC:

>Michael Palin
>Ken Livingstone (mainly to hear Jeremy shout at him..that would be gold :D )
>Sabina Schmidt
>Mika Hakkinen

Let's see...

-Eric Idle
-Roger Moore
-Judi Dench
-Danica Patrick
-Helio Castroneves
-Mario Andretti
-Bill Oddie :lol:
-Keira Knightly
-Paul McCartney

Yes, Rowan Atkinson would be fantastic! He could do the lap in a lazy boy on top of the Lacetti!

Last edited: