Heroes [Spoilers, Duh]

Dang! Forgot about PAL/NTSC shit.

Episode highlight for me...
http://img136.imageshack.**/img136/3773/79830639lk9.gif

Some interesting stuff. I always love seeing the future painting power thing. I also loved seeing Mohinder get knocked around.

Seriously, Parkman was a real ass. He forces Molly to find his father right down to the apartment number, and then cries about how he hasn't seen him in 25 years and wah wah wah. If you are scared and didn't want to do anything, why...ugh, nevermind.

I had to FFWD some of that Hiro stuff.

Great to see VM back in action....so she's working for the company, but taking instructions from her father? Wonder who he is.

Regarding "The Box" (the actual one, not the Irish chicks one)...what a letdown.

My guess as for VMs father = Parkmans Dad...

Didnt really know what to think of that episode. So there's some kind of bio-terrorist attack or something like that next year, at least we now know what the heroes are trying to stop.

so new york falls under some kind of attack on the day i turn 24. best bday present EVAR!

Not connected to the current up, but:

On November 6th, 2007 Hayden shocked Hollywood by anouncing her engagement to New Jersey citizen, Tyler Payne.

^That sucks.

Anyway..I thought this episode was good but next week looks AMAZING. I knew TK was behind it all and offing the others.

Mohinder fucks things up once again. This may have been the dumbest thing he has ever done. Noah and I are working together to take down the company.....SHEEEEESH. Even if he was having doubts, he should have just kept them to himself.

Hm started to get bored from this series, but this last ep was great!

I just attended a Q&A session with actor James Kyson Lee (Ando) and he had a lot to say about the show's production and the impact of the writers strike. I'll summarize the points:

- the first season basically comprises ch. 1 of the story, the first 11 eps of season 2 is supposed to be ch. 2, and the 2nd 11 eps of season 2 is supposed to make ch. 3 of the story

- ch 2 (the first 11 eps of season 2) have all been scripted and written, and has all been almost entirely shot.

- ep 11 is supposed to mark the halfway point of season 2, but with the writers strike, if it goes on longer, the shows producers have already shot an alternate ending to ep 11, if this alternate ending is broadcast, that will make ep 11 the season finale, thus making season 2 a short 11 eps, not to resume until 2008

- if the strike ends soon and production can be resumsed, then the original ending for ep 11 will be broadcast and season 2 should conitnue to a full 22 eps and the next chapter in the story arc.

this is all coming from the horse's mouth and im surprised he was allowed to talk about this much.

After the latest episode, I agree with Firecat about Maya and Alejandro. I just wanted their part of the story to be over. If the next episode shows a meteor crashing down on their car, unambiguously killing them and Sylar, it'd be perfect.

<-- felt Sylar should have died in season one. I hate "Guess what? He's back!" villains. :x

This show just keeps getting better and better...

It did get very interesting today although I hate that there's only 2 episodes left in this season. Strikes suck.

Indeed.