How to kill a Ford Taurus in less than a second

You can't ban people because of their age, I remind you of the Paul Newmans of the world....

Let's not forget Jackie Stewart; he's 68 and he can still teach F1 drivers a thing or three, all while posting ungodly lap times.

And then there's Newman's rival, James Garner. As late as 1999, he was *still* performing all of his own driving stunts.

Last edited:
Let's bring my grandpa into the mix, 71 and he scared the beejesus out of me the other day, he actually power slided his A4 quattro in the rain (bald tires help too :) )

Some old people are crazy others are slow. I think it depends of how you drove earlier, but I would rather go out being hit by some guy in a M5 powersliding into me then a Truck.

I am glad to hear that your mother and your sister are both OK.
Best wishes.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. When I told my mom that Final Gear sent their best wishes she was surprised.

The Lexus was an 03 GS300. What do you mean Bippu it?

After this I will NEVER buy any Toyota product. I wish a slow painful death to them all.

Glad your mum and sister are okay. Hopefully you can get another car from the lawsuit. Thats why I get so scared when I see old people drive.

Eh, not really. That's not understandable - Toyota didn't know about this guy, how could they have known what the guy was going to do with it?

Look at it this way - you just saw how fragile a Taurus is and how sturdy a GS300 is. Personally, after seeing that, I'd run the hell away from anything that had the Taurus label on it.

There are millions and millions of Toyotas in the world. One old codger being an idiot isn't exactly the fault of one of the world's biggest car manufacturers is it?

I know you probably said that due to anger though, that is, as said, fully understandable.

Let's not forget Jackie Stewart; he's 68 and he can still teach F1 drivers a thing or three, all while posting ungodly lap times.

And then there's Newman's rival, James Garner. As late as 1999, he was *still* performing all of his own driving stunts.

Not to mention Tiff

Sue to get the old guys Lexus!!

Know which model? ES? LS?? SC?? You could Bippu it.

That or steal it Oceans 13 style ! :lol:

Hope your Mom's ok now, Punisher Bass

I never liked anything Toyota put out before, now I have a good reason not to like them.

EDIT: I just looked over the accident report. Turns out his car was towed away.

Last edited:
I was going to say - he almost had to have tripped the GS's crash relay even if he didn't pop the airbags.

Driving a race car on a track and going to the shops in a Lexus are two very different things. Stewart, Newman, and Garner have all been extensively trained in what they do. This old guy that hit Punisher's mom and sister probably took his most recent driver's exam long before PB's sister was even born. I'm just glad to hear this incident didn't turn out worse than it did. I can only hope the appropriate measures are taken to ensure a repeat performance from the old guy is not possible.

Hope the best for your sister and mom. Sucks there are people like that on the road.