I am a Billionaire and I drive RUBBISH

these people dont need cars because they have something called executive jets, helicopters, and BIG BIG SUPERYACHTS the size of monoco.

larry ellison has the world's 3rd largest yacht, rising sun, at 453ft. 82 rooms and 8,000 ft of living space.

paul allen has the octopus, the 4th largest at 414 ft with 2 helipads, remote sub, a real sub, 60 sailors, 7 motorboats and one of them is 63ft. i think he also has another yacht worth like $100mil.

who needs a car when you have something worth over like 200 veyrons.

800px-Megayacht_Octopus.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think he meant that every single car on the list is crap, but there are more than a few rubbish cars on that list.

Thank you. Also a guy down the street from me owns a Flying Spur and after looking at it day after day its not that awe inspiring.

Wow, rich people are so goofy!!!?

I hate Forbes.

Guys, I wouldn't take this list too seriously. While probably true in some aspects, there are many faults. For instance:
Lawrence Ellison: Net Worth: $18.4 billion: Drives 2006 Bentley Flying Spur Bentley Continental GT
Ellison also has a Carrera GT, recently sold his McLaren F1 to buy an Enzo as a graduation present (!) for his son, et cetera.

paul allen has the octopus, the 4th largest at 414 ft with 2 helipads, remote sub, a real sub, 60 sailors, 7 motorboats and one of them is 63ft. i think he also has another yacht worth like $100mil.
That thing is so badass. Check out this PDF:
http://www.etsell.com/images/Octopus.pdf

the real rich people don?t pose around with their wealth because they know what it is like to work for their money.....and I want a 959!

I doubt he cares... he can hire someone to drive him wherever he needs to be, and if he really feels like driving, he can just rent a track all for himself and unleash hell (well at least thats what I would do :D )

I doubt he cares... he can hire someone to drive him wherever he needs to be, and if he really feels like driving, he can just rent a track all for himself and unleash hell (well at least thats what I would do :D )

Oh I agree I would too.

959 coupe isnt rubbish

Guys, I wouldn't take this list too seriously. While probably true in some aspects, there are many faults. For instance:

Ellison also has a Carrera GT, recently sold his McLaren F1 to buy an Enzo as a graduation present (!) for his son, et cetera.

That thing is so badass. Check out this PDF:
http://www.etsell.com/images/Octopus.pdf

holy shiat!

that is one fine boat! just imagine being that rich! its insane. i just couldnt imagine standing infront of that mammoth saying "i own that ship!"

Oh come on. I dont think that even Forbes will really know if these cars are all they own. And what if it is so? Perhaps they really like the cars - because they have sentimental memories or shit like this. Who are we (or Forbes) to tell them what to drive and what is rubbish? I can imagine that I would even drive some cars people might call rubbish - but it would be a real pleasure for me driving them. (But no 959 for me! You can have them all!:D )

Dayum...with a name like Octopus and the helipads and submarine gear, it screams Bond villain boat.

You know, some of these people aren't much of car enthusiasts anyway and don't really give a shit, so why rag on them for driving a shitty car?

I know that Warren Buffett, billionare and one of the richest men in the country, would drive himself home in his old Town Car to his modest one-level house somewhere in Nebraska, and doesn't own a cell phone or have a computer at his desk. The guy has more money than he could do with, so he donates some it to charity, pay for his children's education, etc. Unlike other millionares who spend their money on cars, houses, drugs, clothes, prostitutes and gambling, people like Buffett and the Ikea founder just doesn't give a shit and chose to live a frugal life. Can't fault them for that.

If I were rich, I probably buy something pretty rare and exclusive. BMWs, Porsches, Bentleys, as much as I like them, it's pretty cliche and common to get if you were making money.

and in the helicopter hangar of paul allan's yacht there is a Merc G55 together with his big chopper and 2 smaller heli's

porsche 959? rubbish???? I mean it?s definitely not be the prettiest car they ever made in zuffenhausen, but its an icon, it was a milestone of sorts...

it was Porsche AG's first road going super car. no knowledgeable person would ever call it rubbish, or even second guess owning one. period.

***EDIT
the 959 is the one road-legal Porsche that will definitely make even the C-GT owners heads turn, and drool form.

Last edited:
No, the third digit was dropped in 1986 :p

And i can't think of a car that would suit what i know of Ingvar Kamprad more than this car :)

Actually the 3rd digit was dropped in 1983 :p God knows why tho.

And I totally agree with the rest :)

That's not too bad, but he should get a Phantom.:)

Bentley's cooler.

However. Nobody thinks a Flying Spur, or a 959, is crap. They think of some of the other cars.