I know who the STIG is

i think the stig is short...he never sits too high in the car...and his arms are not as long as they would be if he were 1.83m tall...

i never knew damon hill was that tall...i thought F1 Drivers were short skinny buggers...except for dan gurney, aparently he had to sit in his car on an angle...with one ass cheek on the seat...

he is aparently the same height as JC... (the GT40 episode)

Are you F***ing serious? :shock: You think Mr. Bean could be the Stig, International Man of Speed (and Mystery)? :bangin: If It turns out to be true, I will crap myself where I sit. :cry:

the famous gt40 "bubble" was created specifically for dan gurney and his car due to his unusually tall height (for a driver).

The "gurney sitting on one ass cheek" thing was in reference to F1...sorry for the confusion...I have the clip of the day JC drove Gurneys GT40 with the bubble...so cool

leif said:
The "gurney sitting on one ass cheek" thing was in reference to F1...sorry for the confusion...I have the clip of the day JC drove Gurneys GT40 with the bubble...so cool

Yeah, it is in his "Most Outrageous" DVD. Really good dvd, you shoudl get it =)

(now back to topic)

f1freak said:
Are you F***ing serious? :shock: You think Mr. Bean could be the Stig, International Man of Speed (and Mystery)? :bangin: If It turns out to be true, I will crap myself where I sit. :cry:

I really don't think Rowan Atkinson could be the Stig... But as a matter of fact, he owns a lot of supercars... Crashed a Maclaren F1...:oops:

Buba

He still might be a skilled driver though. The fact that he is having crashes doesnt mean he is a bad driver. It means he wants to drive a car like a man should. Everyone fails sometimes... Even Gandhi and Einstein failed, but theyre both known as skilled in their fields... :D

So what are we gonna do when whe figure out who it is? I think once we have it beyond a reasonable doubt we close this thread so nobody can see what we wrote and open another one for what to do. Only people that have already posted in here will be able to view/post in that one. 8)

If it got out, do you think anyone would believe us? :?

I don't think he would bother with it. He can drive those cars without having to do those filmings and teaching the "stars"... Just my ,02

Daniel said:
He still might be a skilled driver though. The fact that he is having crashes doesnt mean he is a bad driver. It means he wants to drive a car like a man should. Everyone fails sometimes... Even Gandhi and Einstein failed, but theyre both known as skilled in their fields... :D

I didn't mean to say that he's a bad driver... In fact, I haven't. I just remember him to be in the newspapers for that crash. So will a few other maybe...

buba

I think Rowan is a pretty good driver with lots of talent. However, I don?t think he is faster then an former racing driver like the old stig.

leif said:
i think the stig is short...he never sits too high in the car...and his arms are not as long as they would be if he were 1.83m tall...

Just look at the episode where they introduce the new stig... The guy is a fu**** dwarf. He stands on a platform and is about as tall as JC.

Lol @ the thought of Mr.Bean in a Formula 1 car. haha... :D

Somebody mentioned that the stig was younger than 35, about 185 cm and blond. Have you all forgotten these clues? His name was "Rob"...

It would be easy to see if it was Mr.Bean...just find out the production dates for TG and then see if you can see where he was that day....

I.E if you can say the stig was driving at the same time Mr. Bean was at Goowood then you know it cant be him

These guys are idiots. Stig's been wearing AS gear all season. But it was interesting they mentioned McRae. Colin was without a ride in the WRC this year but I don't know when his Dakar efforts would have started fully. I seriously doubt he drove the Renault but it's possible. I don't know what kind of openwheel experience he's had.

I guess he could drive anything...