Clarkson: I was on the internet last week...

I think the one in 11x01 is a pic of Jeremy on the beach in Barbados or whereever he went on holiday. Just coz of the beach and water in the background.
What, you mean the "ZOMG JEREMY IS PREGNANT!!1!11!#!!1" one? :p
bloat2SPLASH2503_468x714.jpg

Jez2SPLASH2503_468x325.jpg

:mrgreen:

Looking closely at episode 2, it looks similar to James driving the Aston naked??

295r1ab.jpg

Last edited:
Looking very closely, I don't think that it was James' naked Aston pic for 11x02. The picture would have looked a lot more brighter.

Looking very closely, I don't think that it was James' naked Aston pic for 11x02. The picture would have looked a lot more brighter.

I''ll get to it. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. ;)

Looks like the real footage of what is actually shown has been leaked:

[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TGZkC-pd-2E[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry i just had to, couldn't resist!:lol: And yes i do requests :D

So no one went to the recordings of any of those episodes??

Because its killing me that I have no idea what he has been showing

I wonder if Jeremy or any of the crew would EVER release what were the pictures.

it would only take someone in the audience with a camera. oh and being a member here might help too

Episodes 3 to 6 are the same I think. We have a version of that picture in the funny picture thread, and since nobody has posted it yet, and people want to know, here it is:

failbang.JPG

There. :lol:

Looks like the real footage of what is actually shown has been leaked:

[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TGZkC-pd-2E[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry i just had to, couldn't resist!:lol: And yes i do requests :D
This is fake!
You must look at 11x03: 10.36
You'll see Hammond says exactly the same line, same clothes etc (notice how JC has a laptop in front of him), but when they cut to the wide shot you can clearly see it's the Range Rover dude they're on about!

In his Youtube description he says:
"This is uncut footage from what Jeremy REALLY found on the internet"

uncut = official imho ;)

If you watched the embedded version then you wouldn't have seen the description. Anyway, all the 'ZoMg I Fell 4 iT' comments give it away a bit.

And uncut means uncut, not official. We all know it's fake.

I think the very fact that this thread exists demonstrates that its half the fun not knowing -- I mean, id eventually want to know, but after guessing and finding out from people on here, as opposed to Top Gear telling us.