If you had lots of time and...

0509012_6.jpg

I'd try to be like this guy, sailing, flying, driving, biking, backpacking, climbing. Or maybe that guy with thew beard.

^haha, I'm only 15! I can't drive, I can't get a proper job, I can't do anything but to study till I'm 18... Life's like that for a teen in singapore, seriously competitive studying. :lol:

If I had just a little cash, I'd like to go over to Europe for a backpack holiday. I've never seen or experienced before the world you Western non-yellow skinned people live in ^_^

Yes... Not even Australia :(

Last edited:
^London? Why London ?

Anyways, if I had lots of time and no money at all, I would grab all sorts of materials that I have around the house, lock myself in my room and make a homemade bomb. Maybe I'll go outside and detonate it too. No, not on my property. In fact, nowhere near my property.

:lol: There's nothing to do for teens. Examples of our deprived lives....

Party:
There's hardly anything such as a party over here. We don't get stuff like any proper school parties or birthday parties every month like you people do in the unknown western world :p A birthday party here means to go to the friend's house and fight over who should be playing Warcraft or the PS3.

Drugs:
15 grams of Heroine, 30 grams of Cocaine will equate to death penalty without parole etc. Then nearly other lesser amounts mean something like life sentence. Glue sniffing among 'chinese gangster' teens is common here though.

Bombs!:
Even making a very small homemade bomb for fun will result in jail for teens.

Conclusion: With our deprived real world of studying, most of us choose to live in Warcraft/DOTA/Internet, and for hardworking people, books! :p

Party:
There's hardly anything such as a party over here. We don't get stuff like any proper school parties or birthday parties every month like you people do in the unknown western world :p A birthday party here means to go to the friend's house and fight over who should be playing Warcraft or the PS3.

Drugs:
15 grams of Heroine, 30 grams of Cocaine will equate to death penalty without parole etc. Then nearly other lesser amounts mean something like life sentence. Glue sniffing among 'chinese gangster' teens is common here though.

Bombs!:

Conclusion: With our deprived real world of studying, most of us choose to live in Warcraft/DOTA/Internet, and for hardworking people, books! :p

yeah it's not like you can really find a deserted place in Singapore (I don't think Sentosa island counts :p) You could party hard in Johor (actually Johor sucks)

^:lol: Johor is one of the worst places I have ever been to. As part of Malaysia, it's probably the crappiest state! No offence, but after being robbed there 5 or so years ago when I was still very young, I've never been back there, simply skipped the state and went to others :-x

Sorry for offtopic! :p

Party:

Drugs:

Bombs!:

The point of doing illegal activities is to make sure nobody finds out what you did, and then you're off the hook. Plus, it's all really fun. What, you thought making a homemade bomb in Canada is legal?:lol:

Got a point! But considering a secluded area is nearly non-existent here, and 85% of the people live in high-rised... =/ Anyways, if I lived in a landed property, for fun and exhilaration, I'll probably be making a potato cannon! :p

If I had lots of time and no money I'd travel around the country by begging and bartering. I think it would be a cool adventure and a way to meet some interesting people.

If I had lots of time and lots of money I'd put my idea of a mystery plane tour into practice. The idea is you take a bunch of random one-way flights and see how long it takes you to get back home. And I'd like to take a huge round the country motorcycle trip. If I won the lottery I'd buy me a Ford GT in like California or something and drive it back to Ohio. :burnrubber: