INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello, another Australian here,

Name: Gary
Work: Business Analyst
Car: See Avatar

A full out car enthusiast that has a liking for all sorts of cars. But lately I have developed a liking on cars (new or old) that go back to the old school theme of powerful, weighty and politically incorrect. I love Aston Martins, late model performance V8 Fords, Corvettes and TVR's.
Yey another Aussie....which state? Post pics of your ride in the Post Your Ride section if you want. I'm sure lots of our international members would love to see your Aussie muscle car.

I'm a Holden supporter btw...but don't worry lol, I like your car.

Hi folks, been lurking for a year or so; don't know why I've only decided to register now but hey... :)

My name is Paul, and I live in Gedney Hill, a tiny village in the middle of nowhere/Lincolnshire.
I don't have a car per se, but my parents bought a blue Metro for me to learn to drive in, I reckon they'll give it me when I eventually pass my test...

Anyway, I doubt I'll be the most prolific poster of all time, but I hope to see you folks around :)

:welcome:

Greetings Final Gear peoples!

Whilst I am on a learning curve with the world of cars, Top Gear is unquestionably one of my favourite shows, and life as a TV-less student has been greatly enhanced by Top Gear show downloads!

Long may the show and this site prosper :)

Hopefully my university degree wasn't entirely wasted and I can help out a bit in the 'whats that song' section [genius - kudos to those who thought of it! - often one of my most nagging thoughts when watching programs!].

Aside from musical-ramblings, I have my heart set on owning an Ariel Atom.

So many shiny pennies away though :(

Good to be here :D

Hello all,
I am a nube to Top Gear and Fifth Gear although not to cars or being a car nut. I am a Petrol Head as Clarkson would put it, even if I have never owned a Alfa.

Goose

Hi everyone :D
I'm Christina and I'm from New Zealand,I have been lurking around this forum for quite awhile and decided to join up today and start posting :)

Hello all, yet another Aussie, long time visiter to this site since the network that shows Top Gear has baaad reception at my house not to mention they cut the episodes up.

Name: Scott
Job: Graphic designer
Car: VX Holden Calais

Love Holdens or anything GM mostly Corvettes, dislike anything to do with Ford.....Except Aston Martin's (soon not to be apart of Ford) they are the best looking cars on the planet.

Welcome Chev. If you're interested in the V8's (which I think you are), theres a V8Supercars thread somewhere...

Good morning/evening and all of the between, another Aussie here, love the V8supercars, 1st Bathurst memory goes back to "72" yep I'm old :lol:
Current car is a 92 Subaru Liberty wagon that my brother-in-law and myself fitted a Legacy RS front cut to, love it, so much grip and it's got a good kick in it too :D
that'll do as an intro
Steve

Good morning/evening and all of the between, another Aussie here, love the V8supercars, 1st Bathurst memory goes back to "72" yep I'm old :lol:
Current car is a 92 Subaru Liberty wagon that my brother-in-law and myself fitted a Legacy RS front cut to, love it, so much grip and it's got a good kick in it too :D
that'll do as an intro
Steve
Awesome, another Liberty owner :D

:welcome: to all!

Hi all..

Sorry to say another Aussie has joined the Ranks.. ;)

Im Mark Live near Brisbane (east coast)

been using final gear for a while now just havent thought about joining...till now.
Must say that I love it. so much info and cool stuff here...

Just finished downloading and watching S9E2. That Veyron is AWSOME>>> :D

Any subaru owners out there?

I Drive a 04 Forester XT slightly modified..
photo-014.jpg

ok... see you all in the forum

Um, hello everyone. I'm stiggie. I am in Australia and I drive a Ford Focus. My dream car is the Aston Martin DB9 and I can't get enough of TopGear. I am also the moderator of SBS's TopGear forum (SBS is the channel that shows TopGear in Australia).:wave:

Hello Everybody,

Been a long time fan of the shows and just recently decided to join in on the forums. :) We have a couple of Subies in our stable, the newest one is listed in the profile, but our baby is here:
PICT3700.jpg

Modified ever so slightly :mrgreen:

Hi, I'm Clay. I've been a long time watcher of the show. I'm almost 15 and am obsessed with cars. I'm am a HUGE fan of Top Gear and Fifth Gear. I get my weekly Top Gear fix from this site...or Mininova.org if it's not up here--BTW, thanks for posting the shows!

We have a 1997 Isuzu Rodeo that we got in 1999 as a lease return. It's got 112,000 miles and it's running strong. It's had some problems, but nothing major. We also have a 2000 Toyota Camry with nearly 100,000 miles. It's been wrecked, we thank my older brother for that one, and has never been the same since. The wreck caused nearly $8,000 of damage to the front end--hitting a curb at 35 MPH causes a LOT of damage...especially when it's in a turn.). We just recently, late December, leased a new car. It's our first lease and let me tell you, It's great. It's a 2007 Honda Accord SE-V6. It's pretty nice. It's got PLENTY of power.

So, that's me. I hope to stick around here and look forward to getting to "know" you guys.

Hey i am new here...I am in the Us Army back on R&R from Iraq. Love TopGear.