"Iran threatens boycott of 2012 London Games, claims logo is racist"

In other news Lotus are pulling out of this season of F1 one because Bernie Ecclestone's haircut looks like a turnip, and being from Norfolk they think he's taking the piss out of them.

Oh no! With Iran not participating, now the race for the medals is fully on! Anyone could be the nation with most medals this next Olympics since athletic superpower Iran is not taking part!!

If you threaten something, you gotta threaten something anyone cares about

And +1 for the logo being shit.

Just realised the irony of them not sending their athletes.

I ran.

Er, no you didn't.

Iran: so far away?

If it were up to me I would now ban Iran from the 2012 games for being so stupid; basically telling them to sit in the corner and think about what they've done. Besides, complaining about something that negatively refers to another country isn't very much in keeping with the spirit of the Olympics, is it?

The logo for 2012 is no more a representation of "ZION" than just the number 2012. What are they doing to do in the year 2102? Granted...that would be a winter olympics...but still.

There won't be any Olympics in 2102 because the year before that war was beginning...

King Julian Assange IV refused to take back what he had said a President Quiky III's mother...........