Kid lies and says he bought a Supra, gets owned

someone care to enlighten me on who this mopar man that I keep hearing about is? or was, rather?

Mopar Man was a member who constantly lied about the cars he and his family owned.

We let him back, but sadly not long after he passed away after crashing his dad's aunt's friend's cat's mother's Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport into a tree.

I wonder how long it takes someone to claim to own my Mercedes CLK-GTR that is buried in a secure bunker in southern tanzania.

Oh, you cheaped out an got the weak version? Mine does 290!

Gears are too long with that one... takes an eternity to get to the top speed.

Hey guys, we just sold the Kangoo and bought Hammond's Aeromax! He was really nice, and gave us a great deal! Pics later.

Gears are too long with that one... takes an eternity to get to the top speed.

I got the optional tractor beam, so I just hang on to the back of passing 5 series, skitch with them til 250, and accelerate the rest myself.

I got the optional tractor beam, so I just hang on to the back of passing 5 series, skitch with them til 250, and accelerate the rest myself.

In other words: You use a beamer to beam you up to 290 ;)

hai gais. I just buy'd this. here I am driftin nm the link i did it fro a car mag out of country

FerrariScuderiashort.jpg

my prius gets 106mpg

amidoinitrite?

I have a 3 foot penis. The only car I fit in is a Phantom. RR gave me one for free after I whipped it out and all the ladies stopped working. My penis's mere presence brought their productivity to a crawl. I said "Give me a free car, and I'll zip up."

I just added a JATO rocket to the roof, and now I can run 3's in the 1/4.

BTW, I also have a girlfriend, but you don't know her. She lives in Canada. We totally did it once.

guys i just swapped the engine in my truck with a LS9 so i go from 0-60 in less than 4 seconds

expect shitty-ass quality video later

I have perfected DEI on mah lolvo!

I just bought a new ride from some old guy and it it fabulous. It gets great gas mileage and its acceleration is phenomenal. I've just done some mods and its looking pretty good. I've posted some pics, let me know what you think.

w060529_2.jpg

delorean1.jpg

1983_delorean_back_to_the_future_3.jpg

:lmao:

This old guy, I think he's from the middle east or something, he gave me a huge car collection. I've got Ferraris and Astons and stuff that you've never seen before! I think my favorite's the Ferrari FX, but there's a 456 wagon that I use whenever I have to get groceries and stuff.

Why yes, I have been reading about the Sultan of Brunei recently