Let's have a laugh

888.jpg

889.jpg

[No message]

President Trump is walking out of the White House and heading toward his limo, when a would-be assassin steps forward and aims a gun at him.

A secret service agent, new on the job, shouts “Mickey Mouse!”

This startles the gunman and he is captured.

Later, the secret service agent’s supervisor takes him aside and asks, “What in the hell made you shout Mickey Mouse?”

Blushing, the agent replies, “I got nervous. I meant to shout Donald.... duck!”

Paul F. Tompkins got suspended from Twitter because he "encouraged self harm".

He tweeted at Marco Rubio, "Please swallow ten D batteries."

"C'mon, Twitter! I didn't even ask him to chew them. And I said 'please'!"

Well, it's especially admirable to know that he would have done so even with his crippling disgust of the sight of blood. A true hero.

“I’m not good for medical,” he said in a 2008 interview. “In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone.”

He told Stern about an old man falling from the stage during a benefit at his Mar-a-Lago club.

“I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” Trump said. “I didn’t want to touch him.... He’s bleeding all over the place. I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ And you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy.”

Trump said Marines at the benefit came to the aid of the fallen man, and the future president kicked into action.

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ ” said Trump. “The next day, I forgot to call to say he’s okay.”

:rolleyes:

you start to sound as retarded as the women in your photos look

bone;n3547296 said:
you start to sound as retarded as the women in your photos look

Lol, for one, I didn't write it. Surely, you can't be that stupid.

And, secondly, like you know what a woman even looks like..much less get close to one. Don't be such a [removed].

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"960","width":"960","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/q6X4efX.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahem *Points at thread title*