Lexus Flagship Gets New Price Tag

Toyota wasn't shit 8 years ago though so it's irrelevant.

Yes, im sure youre quite the Lexus expert, care to share the personal experiences of the ones youve driven and owned in the past?

Yes, im sure youre quite the Lexus expert, care to share the personal experiences of the ones youve driven and owned in the past?

http://forums.finalgear.com/automotive-news/general-toyota-lawsuit-recall-problem-thread-40391/

There's that accelerator issue. Also there's the routine recalls that they do from year to year. We'll ignore the Tundra rust issue because they were on models sold around 8 years ago.

All in all, it's pretty irrefutable evidence that Toyota is shit now and wasn't shit 8 years ago.

^ thanks for saving me trouble :lol:
Honestly if given the choice between a new toyota and public transit, I'd take the bus. Less likely to die that way.

http://forums.finalgear.com/automotive-news/general-toyota-lawsuit-recall-problem-thread-40391/

There's that accelerator issue. Also there's the routine recalls that they do from year to year. We'll ignore the Tundra rust issue because they were on models sold around 8 years ago.

All in all, it's pretty irrefutable evidence that Toyota is shit now and wasn't shit 8 years ago.

Thanks for pointing out that katwalk's joke about the rusting is out of date and baseless :thumbup: (notice I wasn't making any commentary about the sudden acceleration issue which i'm aware of)

I said toyotas were shit I didn't mention rust, but you are right I am wrong toyotas were also terrible cars 8 years ago. My mistake. I must have meant 15 or so years.

I said toyotas were shit I didn't mention rust, but you are right I am wrong toyotas were also terrible cars 8 years ago. My mistake. I must have meant 15 or so years.

Also the rust is 2000-2003 trucks, that's 9-6 years ago making some newer than 8.

You're forgiven just get your dates correct next time before making a blanket statement like that, you'll get torn apart if you do that in a court of law :p

Does this accelerate without waring and rust in 3 years like the other ones? :lol:

and sorry but awwww, you DID mention rust, sorry to catch your other slipup

Last edited:
Oh well. It doesn't really matter anyway. It is a new car not a 8 or 15 year old one so it will be the same amazing quality as their gems like the prius.

Oh well. It doesn't really matter anyway. It is a new car not a 8 or 15 year old one so it will be the same amazing quality as their gems like the prius.

What's wrong, quality-wise, with the Prius?

What's wrong, quality-wise, with the Prius?

Nothing. It's a slow, painfully dorky show-off-mobile that is the ugliest car since the Aztek, BUT it's actually the single most reliable car on the road according to Consumer Reports' data. Pretty impressive considering it's about three times as complex as a Yaris or Versa.