Looking at total reputation list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing i don't get about this though, some people have a reputation 'beyond repute'... what does that mean? i only have those points :|

Talking of reputation points... what the hell happened to teletubby-warrior? Eleven red blobs? Until the "Rep Power" arrived I thought he'd specifically asked for it because nobody, surely, could screw up that much? Even that tosser who was barely literate and irritated the crap out of just about everyone only managed five reds.

one thing i don't get about this though, some people have a reputation 'beyond repute'... what does that mean? i only have those points :|

Something tells me it's when your reputation hits 2000. There are people with eleven greed blobs who are between 1500-1999, and it stays at 11 when "beyond repute" occurs.

Only another 1500 or so to go...

Last edited:

It's over 2000

Talking of reputation points... what the hell happened to teletubby-warrior? Eleven red blobs? Until the "Rep Power" arrived I thought he'd specifically asked for it because nobody, surely, could screw up that much? Even that tosser who was barely literate and irritated the crap out of just about everyone only managed five reds.

He asked for it to be reversed :p

Thanks, that explains :)

why doens't the rep thinggy put the rep givers name with the i approve/diaprove , i noticed that i am quite lazy to type my nick there :p

^ Say what you have to say and if it causes annoyance then so be it, then move on. Obviously stay within the rules of the board. Which, may I say are very fair. ....

^ Say what you have to say and if it causes annoyance then so be it, then move on.
If only that could be the case, though... I'll bet a hell of a lot of the people who deal out stealth negatives would throw the mother of all barneys if they had an immediate retaliatory negative handed back to them.

I can't remember ever dealing out a negative - I've come close but never had to pull the trigger. I'm just hoping it stays that way...

How does your rep score corelate to when you get a new blob? and what's the difference between light and dark green blobs?

It doesn't directly. Blobs = total rep.

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to ask. How do blobs correlate to total rep? Because I don't have 584 blobs....

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to ask. How do blobs correlate to total rep? Because I don't have 584 blobs....
Not sure to be honest.

How does your rep score corelate to when you get a new blob?

This is how I see it so far:
Grey = single figures
1 = 10
2 = 100
3 = 200
4 = 300 (which I noticed after it stayed on three blobs as the ALT text changed from "has 150-249" to "has 250-349")
5 = 400
6 = 500
7 = 600?

That's as far as I'm at now; after the minor setback of a couple of days ago I've had positives come flooding in left, right and centre and I missed the transition from six to seven - though I think it's 600. I've got 763 on the board now and seven blobs (so the eighth isn't at 750); klankymen, I notice you're on six with a "between 550 and 649" ALT text so I'm guessing you're above 600, and it'll continue like this:

8 = 800
9 = 1000
10 = 1500
11 = 2000 ("reputation beyond repute")

Someone, somewhere, will have the technical ability to examine the code that generates the blobs and see if I'm right.

Last edited:
klankymen, I notice you're on six with a "between 550 and 649" ALT text so I'm guessing you're above 600,

nah, like I kinda hinted at, I'm at 584

finally!!!

a thread about reps that hasn't been closed. damn i had to digg deep :D

small question

i my list if have green reps (+), red reps(-), and a few gray ones.

what do the gray ones do?

Nothing. The grey ones are from people with 0 rep power.

Status
Not open for further replies.