Mass Effect 2

strange thing is that i didn't actually realise it was her until i saw her in the trailer. it'll be so unfortunate when Liara or Ashley have an accident with a airlock, i'll just have to spend more time on her...

strange thing is that i didn't actually realise it was her until i saw her in the trailer. it'll be so unfortunate when Liara or Ashley have an accident with a airlock, i'll just have to spend more time on her...

or a nuke :p

None of this is getting me closer to my preorder copy! :'(

How do you feel about having a digital copy? Because both Impulse and Direct2Drive have Paypal checkout and both do have the regular and deluxe versions too, including the bonus Inferno Armor.

http://www.impulsedriven.com/masseffect2ce
http://www.direct2drive.com/2/8368/product/Buy-Mass-Effect-2-Download

I don't know if Steam will get it though. Now the whole problem to this is if you're wanting the X360 ver. In that case I'm not sure what to do.

The only thing I can think of is to have someone buy it for you and send it over via UPS/FedEx etc.

Hmm... as far as I understand, you get the serial with direct2drive, which should work with any sort of distribution, correct?

Man I can't wait for this one. I have to admit I watched the "Voices of Mass Effect 2" vid on GameSpot and I was shocked how many very well known actors are in there and how I failed to recognize even one of them while playing the game.

This is one of my most wanted easily. Right up there with God of War 3. I played the first one at least 5 times in different classes and different endings and I loved every minute of it, then Faunts -M4 II came on at the ending credits and it was such a proper ending!

Really can't wait for this one.

Hmm... as far as I understand, you get the serial with direct2drive, which should work with any sort of distribution, correct?

I believe the serials only work for the digital version. If it helps, I bought the first ME on D2D and have had no problems downloading, installing, and patching the game multiple times. As long as you have your IGN/Gamespy ID you can always re-download the games you have bought. I don't quite remember, but I believe they even set up the download for you so you can burn the files onto a disc once you're done. But don't quote me on that. What I did was just archive the 8 GB data into 2 7z archived files and burned those two separate files onto 2 DVD 5s. If you do plan on taking the online route, QuickPar is a better way to go for backup, if anything it's just for the parity.

I bought the original ME from D2D as well and the serial worked on the ISO I downloaded off of the torrent... I couldn't figure out how to redownload it without having to purchase again. :S

^That's odd, you should be able to once you log in. It's in My Account -> Games tab. Also did you sign in with the same ID you bought the game with?

Yeah, that's the thing, Quiky did it for me. :D I guess that was it. :) He only gave me the serial, not the account info.

I now know why Shepard is such a bad ass.

It's not because he's an excellent solider..

It's not because he has an outstanding crew..

It's not because he has an amazing ship..

No... none of those things..

IT'S BECAUSE HE'S A GOD DAMN TERMINATOR! DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN!

Shepard.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Guess I'll have to play it through a couple more times to see the possible endings...

I sense that I will soon get the message "You have spread too much rep..." about to +rep you all.

Now I have to wait till the 28th. Damn. <_<

I now know why Shepard is such a bad ass.
It's not because he's an excellent solider..
It's not because he has an outstanding crew..
It's not because he has an amazing ship..
No... none of those things..
IT'S BECAUSE HE'S A GOD DAMN TERMINATOR! DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN!

we all knew it'd be a matter of time until "he'd be back!"

cheap and lazy pun i know but its the best i could come up with at this time in the morning.

FUCK! I can't preorder it from direct2drive, cause it's country restricted through my IP... Can someone do it for me, please? I can give you my login info for d2d and I'll transfer you the money. >_<

strange thing is, its new years day and all i'll think is... 26 more days to go.