Most distracting audience member

The girl in this picture is by far one of most attractive females in the history of time. :mrgreen:

edit: the one on the right that is.

I wouldn't go that far but she is very pretty. Reminds me of Carey Mulligan who played Sally Sparrow in the Dr Who episode "Blink" and she's well cute.

d7986b30.jpg

^ YES. I completely lost the plot of the story every time she came on because I was too busy sighing wistfully XD

I wouldn't go that far but she is very pretty. Reminds me of Carey Mulligan who played Sally Sparrow in the Dr Who episode "Blink" and she's well cute.

d7986b30.jpg

WOW! Good call. I think I am going to wisk her and the girl from Top Gear away to Utah and become mormons so I can have them both as my wife. :mrgreen:

WOW! Good call. I think I am going to wisk her and the girl from Top Gear away to Utah and become mormons so I can have them both as my wife. :mrgreen:

Sorry dude but already called dibs on Carey, although if you google more recent images her hair looks awful.

I fear Shia TheBeef has gotten there ahead of you both, and I do agree on the failed Princess Di haircut she's currently sporting.

Last edited:
Fellas, please, there's more than enough Zooey to go 'round:

Anyway, I called dibs on her when I saw that Almost Famous movie in the cinema. That was ages ago. Nearly ten years. I win.

When it comes to distracting audience members: I always get distracted by the old man in glasses that is standing behind Hammond & Clarkson during the brief studio segment after the Mercedes-Benz CLS review. It's during the bit where Hammond is on about "I must make anuzah souzand engines wis my handz!"

I dunno what it is about him but he always distracts me and I end up looking at him instead of Hammond & Clarkson.

Last edited:
Bugger! I knew I'd forgotted something. :mad:

Dibs on Eliza Dushku then!

Damn you! Eliza Dushku is good in anything, sole reason i watch Dollhouse and it was the only reason i bought the game "Wet" as well. some of the sounds and grunts she did in that game was music to my ears. Also, Carey Mulligan who's name has been raised in this thread. i saw only the other day that she's been cast in the sequel to Wall Street as Michael Douglas' daughter.

Back on topic though i do often find myself thinking if any of these girls listed in the thread are "aware" of their fanbase.

Last edited:
I think Jezzabelle is :) But she only has eyes for two men.

Jezzabelle definitely is. :nod:

Careful; you may find yourself nursing a semi! ;)

When it comes to distracting audience members: I always get distracted by the old man in glasses that is standing behind Hammond & Clarkson during the brief studio segment after the Mercedes-Benz CLS review. It's during the bit where Hammond is on about "I must make anuzah souzand engines wis my handz!"

I dunno what it is about him but he always distracts me and I end up looking at him instead of Hammond & Clarkson.

Austere and John Mccain's brother, sittin in a tree...

May I join the esteemed member from Worthing (by way of Hove) in that "EW!"?

Reactions: MWF
K since I nearly killed this thread (well actually I did seeing as how it fell to the 2nd page), let me just add this to the mix in the hopes of reviving it possibly.

I was re-watching 06x09 when I couldn't help but swoon at

vlcsnap-1425835.png

(on the right :p). She's really pretty.