My "ride"

Its great! I finally made it with Kimberly Hart, the pink ranger, and Trini Kwan, the yellow one, wants to have a threesome!

I'm actually more of a Ghostrider clone, everything I have is black. Its worth it, just to be able to wear these boots:
sidi_vertebra_race_black_large.jpg

Yeah, cos if you wore them without the matching biker outfit, people all around you would die from laughter.

Its great! I finally made it with Kimberly Hart, the pink ranger, and Trini Kwan, the yellow one, wants to have a threesome!

I'm actually more of a Ghostrider clone, everything I have is black. Its worth it, just to be able to wear these boots:
Great boots. I had a "black & red" theme in my gear as well...:)

Exactly...we are a fashion-concious bunch...gotta look good in front of Starbucks.

lol..
are the boots supposed to protect your ankle from breaking and such when u accident like falling off or somehting?

lol..
are the boots supposed to protect your ankle from breaking and such when u accident like falling off or somehting?
That's the purpose, along with protection from tarmac abrasion.

They do indeed...girls always say that when the're the only things poking out from under the sheets. Then I show them something poking out under the sheets...

They do indeed...girls always say that when the're the only things poking out from under the sheets. Then I show them something poking out under the sheets...

wow... sportsbike is seriously a penis extension!

'course. Cruisers add about an inch, sportbikes give you two. If you have a Ducati, that's two and a half, and a scooter actually shrinks it back to its length when you were 5.

'course. Cruisers add about an inch, sportbikes give you two. If you have a Ducati, that's two and a half, and a scooter actually shrinks it back to its length when you were 5.
:lmao:
I think Agustas also add 2,5, maybe 3.

:lmao:
gotta get the ducati then :mrgreen:

Nice leathers!

Alright, went to Calgary to get the bike back to Vancouver, and she's finally home (literally):

DSC02083.jpg

After a 2500 km drive in really, really nasty conditions (snow/fog/rain/apocalypse), getting ripped off by a dealer that damaged my bike, after an angry tarp decided to bash one of my fairings, she's finally home, albeit battery-less (thanks, BowCycle) and tucked in my bedroom for some winter lovin'. It was a bit of a chore fitting it in the elevator, and I got some strange looks from my fellow students, but its probably the most secure, hospitable environment for it.