My S2000... one year later..

Very very nice looking cars. You lucky man! (and your sister, too!!)

I just check the prices on honda.com.au :blink::blink::blink:!!
Is there a reason the S2000 is ESPECIALLY expansive there? While other cars' prices are much closer to US prices.

Your TSX is quite a performer as well, fantastic driving machine without sacrificing luxury and practicality.:heart:

Because they can is about the only reason, they still cost nearly $35k for a 2002 one when I looked (which is more than I paid for my car) For comparison a 135i is nearly the same money as a s2000. Nissan are just as guilty with the 350z, mazda not quite so much with the rx8

Very very nice cars :thumbsup:

Great cars! :thumbsup:

If only the S2000 would be available with a solid roof and classic dials. :cry:

... that would so be my car! :wub:

So we need pictures of your sister. I think your lying about her and really you just own two:p

But seriously your sister sounds pretty awesome if she drives an S2000...I honestly don't think I could mention S2000 to any of the girls I know, they'd all think it would be some shampoo or something.

It's like that in most of the world, only native speaking english culture has their kids thrown out when they turn 18.

Got bored tonight and went out for a drive, stopped by this big empty parking structure and snapped a few pictures. They turned out ok, didn't spent much time on them because the car was a bit dirty and brake dust was pretty visible on the front rims from my drive earlier.
IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

The car looks tall in pictures, maybe it needs a drop.

Thats awsome that you and your sitster have matching cars. Try a paint cleaner first next time because your right clay bar can take a couple of hours.