Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

I parked next to this today:

3015603812_46e1e74085.jpg

In the words of one Jeremy Clarkson:

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

Lol, Honda Jazz > Lamborghini Gallardo ??

Lol, Honda Jazz > Lamborghini Gallardo ??

:cry: I have to say, as much as I absolutely love my little fuel efficient bigger-on-the-inside car, it did look a little silly and too tall next to the Lambo.

Awesome, a Gallardo! :D

\Where was that if you don't mind me asking?

Church Street, Brighton. Unsurprisingly fairly packed with BMWs, Mercs, Rangies and the like. I haven't seen a Lambo there since Sam Newman's Diablo a few years back though.

If I ever see a Lambo up here I'll do the world's most embarrassing happy dance. I have seen an F355, though, yellow. Might as well have been a bloody UFO, but it was only here for a periodic car show we have. I need to get to it one weekend, lots of old school cool stuff, but I don't have a camera...yet.

Edit: I just realised that melbournian and I have the same car.

Yeah, I'm slow to notice stuff.

...and you've never seen us in the same room together.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN :lol:

Actually I noticed that Zesty and I have the same car a while ago because I'm a nerd and went 'oooh, fellow Jazz owner! yay!'

And I must admit I did a bit of a happy dance in my car, before parking extra extra carefully.

Hey, people; get a room!

Church Street, Brighton. Unsurprisingly fairly packed with BMWs, Mercs, Rangies and the like. I haven't seen a Lambo there since Sam Newman's Diablo a few years back though.

Ah, not surprising then.

I saw a yellow Gallardo Spyder while waiting for the bus in Box Hill South once. I was just standing on the side of the road and although I was looking at the traffic approaching I didn't actually realise that it was a Gallardo until it passes me. Some old guy was driving it - top down - but disappointingly there was absolutely no noise from it.

I have seen an F355, though, yellow.

I saw a yellow F355 the other day, was nice.

That's funny as I've seen 2 F355s, both yellow. One Spyder, and one berlinetta. I guess they must be pretty 'common'. :p

^ That's great... love the coupe even more than the roadster E-type.

I saw one of these beasts today:

mxt-1.jpg

(not my picture)

I noticed it and I thought it was a 18-wheeler, but when it drove past me, it looked like a H1 Hummer, only it was twice the size. The only thing I identified it with is the badge on its back that said "MXT 4X4." It can probably do some serious off-roading.

God, that thing was huge. :blink:

Edit: And I like how that MXT's license plate says "HUM THIS." :lol:

It can probably do some serious off-roading.
I really don't think so since there's too much "bling" on it. I think it's just all hat and no cattle. Also, if it's twice the size of a Hummer H1 you'd need a lot of space in the "off-road-section" which makes it kinda superfluous.

Seriously, what is the point of that thing ?

Basically, like the Ford F-650, it's a commercial truck that you can buy for consumer use. One of the International XT's can tow close to 40,000 lbs, so you can pull just about anything.

Somehow I doubt that with a licence plate saying "HUM-THIS" this one is really used for the intended purpose :-D

The penis of that guy has to be microscopically small :banana: :roflmao:

Spotted these three today (Y).
107.jpg

Fiat Coupe isn't popular but isn't rare as well. This is top 20v turbo version owned by someone who lives not far from me (yellow is the best color for Fiat Coupe).

http://img219.imageshack.**/img219/9281/88209730lf5.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.**/img219/6616/35538190tz7.jpg