Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

^ South Granville

Shawn, I saw your dad a few days ago. He really keeps the car clean!! nice car.

I saw him driving around tonight as well. :p

He does keep it pretty clean, but with a car like that it would be a shame to let it get too dirty... and black cars love to get dirty.

Saw my first Ferrari California today. Surprised to see one with Finnish plates so soon, and I have to admit, I thought it looked much better in the flesh than in the pictures. Still no match for the 430, but it's not offensively ugly in person..

Ford GT number 6 I've seen and far and away my favorite modern car. However I think the Gulf livery on a road car is a bit garish.

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

Seen yesterday:

Mitsubishi 3000 GT, first one I've ever saw. I actually had to look the model up on wikipedia. Had no idea this car even existed. - But maybe it's a very common car in other parts of the world?

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/li/lipadier/2009/07/05/Mitsubishi_3000_GT.JPG

Greetings, lip

Ford GT number 6 I've seen and far and away my favorite modern car. However I think the Gulf livery on a road car is a bit garish.

IMG_0024.jpg

God the Ford GT is a beautiful car to look at. Awful to drive, but fun to look at. I am so glad Ford made that car.

God the Ford GT is a beautiful car to look at. Awful to drive, but fun to look at. I am so glad Ford made that car.

Can you elaborate how it is awful to drive? Because, obviously, Clarkson only ever had good things to say about it... fast, quiet, powerful, comfortable...

Seen yesterday:

Mitsubishi 3000 GT, first one I've ever saw. I actually had to look the model up on wikipedia. Had no idea this car even existed. - But maybe it's a very common car in other parts of the world?

Greetings, lip

Very common, well not that common but not rare enough to cause an interest. A lot have been successfully chavved up.

First post in this thread and all i can say is, i should start taking more pictures of cars I see. In my area I have living near me : Audi S5, and a few R8's. New TTS too. Ferrari F355 spider, keep seeing a gorgeous 360 CS too. Oh and a Lambo Gallardo

Quite a few lucky bastards in Oxfordshire. I'll get snapping ;)

I saw a new Camaro today. Driving down the road then later in a parking lot (I'm assuming it was the same one as it wasn't much distance between the two). My god that car is huge.

Can you elaborate how it is awful to drive? Because, obviously, Clarkson only ever had good things to say about it... fast, quiet, powerful, comfortable...

I drove one for about 1/2 hour a few years ago. To sum it up, it has the visibility of a German pillbox, mirrors the size of tic-tacs, the gearshift is mounted on an angle so what you would expect to be 1st gear is actually 3rd, there's no arm rest for your outboard arm, and its suspension is incapable of soaking up so much as a sheet of tracing paper (it shook the fillings out of my teeth on washboard run-off pavement). For a mid engine car it also had some slight wobble in its hitch due to the tall Ford DOHC+SC motor, the balance felt slightly off from perfect as compared to an F430 and Gallardo I also drove. They did do wonders with that Mustang-derived motor as a starting point, however, excellent power delivery and smoothness and it has a very different characteristic and sound than a supercharged Mustang...

As much as I hate the Ford GT, I still love it! It has a lot wrong with it and it probably wouldn't be my super car of choice, but I'm thrilled Ford made it and it is fun to look at. Jeremy hid all of its warts in his "review".

Last edited:

I'm having a hard time believing that all of those pictures were taken by you, because of the five pictures that I can see at least four of them were taken by different cameras/camera phones. And if you weren't aware of it, this thread is for pictures you have taken yourself.

Hey guys... went to the Nordschleife today and saw this in the paddocks. Can anyone give me the model of this Alfa Romeo?

6695_101993936988_506006988_2181718_768600_n.jpg

As much as I hate the Ford GT, I still love it!

Even though I've never driven one, I think I would agree. I just love the way it looks so much that nothing could ever change that fact.

Maybe Jeremy sold his because of the poor driving experience, and not the poor customer service and random lockups like he claimed. :dunno:

He bought it after testing quite a lot of GTs, if he found the driving experience rubbish, I don't think he would have bothered buying one.

Hey guys... went to the Nordschleife today and saw this in the paddocks. Can anyone give me the model of this Alfa Romeo?

(Picture)
It's a Giulia Sprint GTA.