No 56k: Parked like an idiot

At my job, they used to slap a big sticker across the windshield if you weren't parked right. One of those nasty cheap paper ones, that are a pain to remove.
They stopped doing it, presumably because they did it to the wrong guy...

This must be the best-fitting license plate in the history of custom plates ("Depp" is German for "idiot" or "moron"). Also, stupid bodykit.

Last edited:
^same here, and as a kid it's very funny there's an actor called johnny depp!

IMG-20120427-00320.jpg

Seen today:

http://img853.imageshack.**/img853/5373/1bmwparking.jpg

Pic was taken in Aalst :p

Last edited:
What? The Veloster only has a back door on the right, passenger side. Not interfered with by the beams no matter how close you get. If he switched sides, they would potentially interfere....

What are we talking about again?

The beams won't interfere because the rear beam would be behind the rear bumper, it's roughly on the white line. Parking to the left of the beams would leave ample space for any door.

...iunno :dunno:...

The beams won't interfere because the rear beam would be behind the rear bumper, it's roughly on the white line. Parking to the left of the beams would leave ample space for any door.

...iunno :dunno:...
Cept the door is on the other side of the car, where there are no beams...

if everything else is occupied, you'll find my car on that spot as well!

if everything else is occupied, you'll find my car on that spot as well!
Explain that to the guy in the wheel-chair who was behind me and then had to take a 2 minute detour around the whole parking lot ...

Parking Lot Full? Use another one. While indeed that one was (pretty much) full and usally is that time of the day - that?s no excuse to not try one of the other free (! payment wise) parking-lots near by. This is just lazy and I have no sympathy for that. Hell on the pic you can even see the signs for the free (of charge) parking Garage at the end of the lot.

Last edited: