Post a pic of yourself

you remind me of my ex boyfriend in that pic a little.*

l_83081b87625b6302555f4ac22c200ae7.jpg

anyone else agree?

*this means because i have a 'daymn' fine taste in men, you are henceforth stamped with approval by NADU (Not A Dude United). :)

Ehy, that must be my long lost twin brother.

:D

approval by NADU (Not A Dude United) = :heart: :bow:

Edit:

Pic of me with long hair:

n703670314_1164204_7716.jpg

n511186664_116238_4812.jpg

maybe not :p i dunno :p =)

(promise this is the last pictures i'll post in this thread)

Last edited:
Hey Banii, is that girl your GF or sister? She's recurring in most of your pics.

Hey someone got my face in a pic that I actually like. :)

THAT don't happen often so here it is:
DriverSRT.jpg

Dude, I thought that was Henry Rollins in that pic ;)

http://img505.imageshack.**/img505/3498/henry20rollinsqi8.th.jpg

well, sorta.....

Last edited:
Hey Banii, is that girl your GF or sister? She's recurring in most of your pics.

She's just a friend... ish. Former lover. =)

I have a GF, and that's not her.

gf:

n528900341_85735_892.jpg

crazy eyes! yaaar!! ;)

^ Good on you for closing on that, she is very attractive! Too bad about the former part... ;)

Dude, I thought that was Henry Rollins in that pic ;)

http://img505.imageshack.**/img505/3498/henry20rollinsqi8.th.jpg

well, sorta.....

No way, he looks like the dude from Xmen. Cyclops, the one with the Perma-Oakleys

Hey someone got my face in a pic that I actually like. :)

THAT don't happen often so here it is:
DriverSRT.jpg

Still going with Cyclops
cyclops1.jpg

Well, not really a pic of me, but i did promise to keep you up to date on how Adu jr. was progressing, and the wife and i decided to take a few pics of his current lodgings :p
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/11/buik2.jpg

(sorry, no face, maybe another time, she was pretty tired today and a bit nauseous, so she didn't look her best)

How much longer until you lose the ability to ever get a full night's sleep? :p

How much longer until you lose the ability to ever get a full night's sleep? :p

The baby's due date is may 1st next year. Next thursday is the halfway-mark.

Usually 18 years of age but it depends on the kid themselves ;).

Well, i hope not actually. I hope our kid is more like ourselves, we both never really got into keeping our parents awake. We're furiously hoping next generations will continue this trend :p

Well, i hope not actually. I hope our kid is more like ourselves, we both never really got into keeping our parents awake. We're furiously hoping next generations will continue this trend :p

There's a lot more to it. I'm 26 and have two sisters which are 18 (Fuck off everybody) and 9. I'm speaking from experience ;) especially when I dropped off my mom at the hospital when the youngest was born :?.

The crying and keeping up is actually not that bad. She was fairly quiet during the night. The problems start when they start developing their mouth and later on, a free will. Not trying to scare you but hope for a boy instead of a girl. Girls are just a lot higher maintenance.

^ trust me, i know. I have a sister in law that turns 4 next next feb. and a brother in law that turned 2 last september :) We have had some experience with them concerning these things :)

At least you are prepared. There's a lot of people I know that wouldn't know what to do first hand. It is a good thing that you are somewhat prepared :).

^You don't look Chinese... :p
Just kidding, WELCOME!