Post a pic of yourself

Me looking like a 6' 7" penis in a riding helmet :D

2585_1114332974138_1101357464_30382779_5537301_n.jpg

Is that... carbon fiber :blink:

I have no idea, all I know is it stopped my bonce from being split open like a chocolate orange :lol:

And with all that protection I get a really docile horse :rolleyes: I used to ride years ago, so it was a bit of a rush getting in the saddle again

Are we doing a "post yourself in the FG shirt" thread or can I just use this one?
Shirts are nice and washed so now I can wear them

Me at the Australia Vs New Zealand Test match earlier this year

P5080082.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness :D

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run. He's fuzzy. Get outta here!":D

Well, when you don't have a car and you don't want to pay the delivery fee, you don't really have the choice :D

http://img30.imageshack.**/img30/6318/33970605.jpg

Shooting pool in my favorite pool bar on my favorite table in 2006. Still go there every now and then.

sn2cyv.jpg

Part of my Doctor Who outfit, based on my fanfic. Wearing it to meet Colin Baker this month :D All I need is the question-mark umbrella and a cravat

I think what Ice is playing is a game far superior to pool. ;)

and to the one who dunno what it is, its snooker

It may get in the way of Top Gear at times, but it is far superior. The tables are about 2x as large as normal pool tables, the cues are subsequently longer, the cloth has a lot less traction, the balls are smaller AND lighter even still (not just because they're smaller), the cue tips are smaller so you have to be more precise, they're also made from a lot better material and grip like hell (just a little english is sufficient for massive spin) and the pockets are ridiculously small.

All in all... it takes my mate and me about an hour to finish one rack, with the score about 40-30 (and quite a lot of it pentalties! :D).

That's why I prefer pool, it's got less fiddly bits and more bits with lager, banter and jukebox rock :p

Nah, to each his own.