Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

I think you should give it a rest, hansvonaxion, some of this is just outright trolling.

I am rubber you are glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

How mature....

If you can't handle people disagreeing with you, what the hell are you doing on an internet forum?

Reactions: MWF
Where do you think I got the image? ;)

That's not me. I'm right handed.

I think we should set a limit as to how many fights we can have per day.....

That's not me. I'm right handed.

Jesus says: "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: and before him shall be gathered all nations: And he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.' ... Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, 'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.'" (Matthew 25:31-34, 41)

You long for a fingering from beelzebub?

https://pic.armedcats.net/h/ha/hansvonaxion/2011/05/12/Baby-worship-lawd.gif

Well it has to be better than the fisting I got from your mum.

And quote not thy false deity at me, for I have been touched by a noodly appendage.

Last edited:
Neither can I. I'm still trying to work out whether he wants me in his arse, him to be in my arse, Jean-Claude Van Demme in his arse or someone else in his arse in a cage.

All I can say for certain is that it definitely involves arse.