Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

I always walk by this car that's been abandoned for a few years by my cottage. Don't know what it is. help?

Lincoln Mark V

err make that an early 80s Continental.

Last edited:
I don't like any of the Continentals post suicide door. The best in my eyes will always be the Mark II.

Continental_Mark_II.jpg

I'm so printing these as a gag christmas card (without the gaasc of course)

lolcata5fc1e014e3af63900addf93e9dea.jpg

Why the hell do i want this

Imagen0053.jpg

Imagen0052.jpg

one of these doesn't belong

Imagen0072.jpg

Last edited:
if i could photoshop things, it would be powersliding while on fire while the guitarist from AC/DC plays thunderstuck in the bed , and a piano will be falling on a conveniently placed marina parked nearby. on a background consisting of a explosion. But since i can't , you will have to make due with this :p

Last edited:
I wish I knew about the fuse map in the XJ's engine bay earlier.

I like how the XJ's trunk basically has a trunk-under-the-trunk for the battery, rear fuse box, spare tire, and whatever stuff you can cram in the spaces between them. Right now I have my torque wrench and lug nut-sized sockets, extra set of lug nuts for the factory wheels and factory spare, can of wax, microfiber towels, and some garbage bags in case I need to carry potentially messy stuff. Only thing I couldn't cram under there was my combination ice scraper/snow brush.

Yup. There's a lot of room under there. :D Older XJs had the electronics bay at the front of the trunk and under the 'floor' was the spare tire, radio antenna, fuel pump, plumbing for the twin tanks and the fuel filter.

And a whole lot of room for 'other' stuff. :D

Last edited:
How many bodies?

Who has two thumbs and saw a Ford SVT Raptor today?

2_thumbs_up.jpg

This guy. :cool:

How many bodies?

I once got two adults and a child (all still living) into the trunk of my Series III with a bit of space left over. Never tried it with the XJR, and it's got a bigger trunk.

Last edited:
i find the lack of the :p smiley makes me take your post seriously.

River or grave?

Parking lot. It was raining and they wanted transport over to their car, and I already had three passengers....

I was surprised when they took me up on the offer. :p

Good, your tank is one of the ones you don't have to remove to expose the sender. :D Some of them you do. :(