Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

Or is my boyfriend just a big girl's blouse?!

Will someone please explain that phrase to the stupid American in the room?

My man, without his pants, cleaning the bathroom. :p

After running me a bubble bath, and handing me a glass of wine.

YES. Without his pants by both the English and American meanings, even. It's good to have a handsome, well shaped man. *sigh*

^ The first and third at least got a couple of things right. I will be generous and call the fourth impressionistic. The second is horrifying and I am going to have nightmares about it stealing children and raping them.

^ The first and third at least got a couple of things right. I will be generous and call the fourth impressionistic. The second is horrifying and I am going to have nightmares about it stealing children and raping them.

It made me laugh a lot.

I can't draw at all but blimey! at least I know it

Oh my god I'm actually traumatised, seriously.

*runs off screaming*

Plus it's not helping that I had a fairly rude dream involving Hammond last night... *shudders*

^ Not that version of him, I hope.

*resists urge to call suggsygirl "glittergirl"*

^ Not that version of him, I hope.

*resists urge to call suggsygirl "glittergirl"*

Nope an actual human-looking version of him!

It certainly wouldn't be the worst thing I've ever been called! One girl shouted at her boyfriend because he had glitter on his face... I swear, I did nothing! :lol:

Nope an actual human-looking version of him!

It certainly wouldn't be the worst thing I've ever been called! One girl shouted at her boyfriend because he had glitter on his face... I swear, I did nothing! :lol:

Good for you. Because I expect to have some Hammond dreams myself tonight, only they're going to be nightmares, and they're going to feature Poorly Drawn Rapist Guy Hammond. Yeeeeeuuuuucccchhh.

I had a friend once who was a stripper. (No stereotyping, please. Smartest girl I ever knew; too lazy to get a real job.) She had a website chock full o' makeup advice. Her #1 tip: If you're a stripper, don't wear glitter; you don't want to get your clientele in trouble with their women.

Richard drawing #1 ~ Not too bad. The flesh tones are a bit dark, though, for my liking; but it could be my monitor, too.

Richard drawing #2 ~ Don't really like this one, either. (Yep. Poorly-Drawn-Rapist!Hamster FTL.)

Richard drawing #3 ~ Not sure about this one.

Muddy Richard and James ~ A bit strange to me. It's like the proportions are off or something.

I've seen the dolls before, somewhere on one of the Livejournal comms; whoever did those must've used one of those online dollmaker thingies.

Midtown Madness 2 TopGear edition anyone?

Yes, please! *found/downloaded ye olde Volvo, along with a DB9*

Last edited:
I would like to state that I did not have any nightmares about Poorly Drawn Rapist Hamster last night, and I am very happy about that.

:lol: at TG Forum, 4 members and 67 Guests :?

Members only spoiler
BOO! .. :p

no really Members only, well maybe Not a Dude?s are OK
Why don?t they just register & join? :dunno:

^
Maybe we intimidate them with our mighty . . . wait, no. We're just a bunch of people discussing a car show. Move along, nothing mighty to see here . . . . :lol:

Yesterday my buddy Dave and I discovered that it is possible to go to a car show and converse almost entirely in Top Gear quotes. For example, "Yes, I'd like to get in the back. Oh, I can't. I have legs."

^ We used to have a Thread called something like :

?You know you watch too much Top Gear when ??

:lol:

It's still around; it's just waaaaay back there somewhere...

I have discovered I really don't know that much about Top Gear compared to some people. This is indeed a sad state of affairs that should be rectified with haste... RESEARCH, woo hoo!