Random Thoughts....

holy moly! I thought I was a bit of an unorganized person, but I just got done watching a new show on AE called "Hoarders" and wow I am a model of cleanliness it seems. This will probably be the last episode I'll watch because it is disgusting:puke:. Also 270 posts in "Random Thoughts", now 271:D.

Apparently Opeth's Still Life was remastered last year and wow, it sounds miles better than the original mixes.

Apparently I've made 207 posts in this thread... I can only remember about zero of them.

How many posts have you made in this thread?

288....289 if I count this one. Damn, I am random!

It's official, my sister is a fangirl.

even after getting her ass handed to her by my parents she is still ?easily distracted? by this:

WARNING:For the sake of the awesomeness that is random thoughts, several parts of these post are wrapped in spoiler tags do NOT open this spoiler tags unless you are a not-a-dudeor extremely camp

*sasuke,light and some other guy I do not know*

i mean you start thinking what would happen when she discovers fanfics
or...if you show her this

*other guy I do not know being raped*

I'm guessing ?crisis?

She is apparently an incredibly generic fangirl too. The first two are lame emo losers.

^I was waiting for you to get here! I knew you'd have a high count!:D It would have a lot to do with the fact that you've been a member here so long, too...

I wonder if anyone can break the thou'? :think:

I think I know how you realised that.
Aw, crap, what did I just admit? :eek:

OK, I only saw the, um, commercials... yeah, that's it.

For the record, I absolutely hated it and only watched it to make fun of it.

I met BlaRo!

On FaceBook, if you're friends with someone but want to block them, are they removed from your friends list? :confused:

I got a dress the other day, wore it around today. First time I ever wore a dress in public. It was... rather strange since the feeling of shorts wasn't there :lol: Though after wearing it for a good 12 hours I like it :D

Aw, crap, what did I just admit? :eek:

OK, I only saw the, um, commercials... yeah, that's it.

For the record, I absolutely hated it and only watched it to make fun of it.
....actually, I just assumed that you'd recently read this post in the NSFW forum and put 2 + 2 together.:lol:

But to think you've actually just admitted to watching Juno?!? :lmao:

But seriously, I saw it too. Hated it. I don't feel ashamed tho. Everyone was doing it and I just wanted to be popular like the cool kids.

I have over 1000 in this thread.

D:

But to think you've actually just admitted to watching Juno?!?
CRAP'N CRAPPITY CRAPPER CRAP'N CRAP!!!

Like I said, I orally mocked it in front of my whole family while we watched it, so I feel redeemed. I absolutely hate it's obnoxious "indie"-ness.

Last edited:
I love "Juno", I used it as one of my found texts for my English essay...
And Ellen Page is absolutely awesome, like massive role model for me :D

*prepares for neg-reps*

Well, I love "Juno", but Michael Cera reminds me of this guy I liked until he started dating my friend, so it kinda brings up old woulds.... :cry:

Last edited:
The only good thing about Juno was Jason Bateman. I remember one scene where he said "Technically, that would be kickin it Old Testament" and the little expression on his face was one of someone who is very comfortable in front of the camera and very experinced in the acting.

I know if I tried to make that little expression I'd just end up forcing it, I'd become self-conscience and I'd just look like I was having a stroke.

Jason Bateman is a good actor. I like him.

everything else was garb-Wait! No! There was a scorching-hot chick too!

Olivia Something? How could I forget! She was fine as a motherfucker!

She was the only other good thing in that movie.. Too bad she never took her clothes off.:(

Last edited: