Random Thoughts....

I love "Juno", I used it as one of my found texts for my English essay...
And Ellen Page is absolutely awesome, like massive role model for me :D

*prepares for neg-reps*

Well, I love "Juno", but Michael Cera reminds me of this guy I liked until he started dating my friend, so it kinda brings up old woulds.... :cry:

I had to write about a piece of crap called the life and times of martin guerre or something to that effect.

I seem to recall writing about how she didn't complain when things were good but then jumped on the bandwagon when it was revealed her "returned" husband was an imposter even though she had suspicions.

I liked Juno. It wasn?t as good as the hype tried to make you believe, but I enjoyed it. :)

holy moly! I thought I was a bit of an unorganized person, but I just got done watching a new show on AE called "Hoarders" and wow I am a model of cleanliness it seems. This will probably be the last episode I'll watch because it is disgusting:puke:. Also 270 posts in "Random Thoughts", now 271:D.

More importantly, you're 1 post from permanently losing your soul to viper.

The only good thing about Juno was Jason Bateman. I remember one scene where he said "Technically, that would be kickin it Old Testament" and the little expression on his face was one of someone who is very comfortable in front of the camera and very experinced in the acting.

I know if I tried to make that little expression I'd just end up forcing it, I'd become self-conscience and I'd just look like I was having a stroke.

Jason Bateman is a good actor. I like him.

everything else was garb-Wait! No! There was a scorching-hot chick too!

Olivia Something? How could I forget! She was fine as a motherfucker!

She was the only other good thing in that movie.. Too bad she never took her clothes off.:(

Olivia Thirlby? Hey, she's 22, she could have some stuff out there :p
And Jason Bateman was pretty cool, but I didn't like Jennifer Garner, but that was most likely her character.

Its not so bad having over 1000 posts anyway, you can still borrow your soul for a nominal fee :p

Sadly this is also present in adult life- just with different justifications. Look at the way many religions treated (and still treat) women and gays- heir "inferiority" makes no sense except when based on an interpretation of a series of quotes from an old book- yet people still follow it, to feel better than others.

Just got back from a day at school, maybe they're not the problem though. I think I've just been a bit too mean. Today, I've drastically altered my attitude to just being fun and nice. I felt so much more relaxed. The only downside of today was having my friend get told by a 'zealot to throw a piece of pasta with tomato sauce in my face as a joke', but I've texted him and tomorrow I'm going to be $15 dollars richer. (Well maybe I will dry clean my blazer, or maybe I'll just clean it out and steam it)

Olivia Thirlby? Hey, she's 22, she could have some stuff out there :p
And Jason Bateman was pretty cool, but I didn't like Jennifer Garner, but that was most likely her character.
Thrilby, that's it! I could remember that her name reminded me of a type of hat... I was thinking "Olivia Homburg?" :lol:

I mainly just wanted her to take her clothes off during the movie. It would have spiced things up a bit...:D

I seem to have learned flirting from James May. It does not go well :(

I seem to have learned flirting from James May. It does not go well :(

Wait, the James May approach should work swimmingly for a female. I know that is the only window I need from a girl. Once she says "hello" and acknowledges my existence, I can take it from there.:lol:

^^ So you didn't have him at "hello"? :(

:hug: If he doesn't recognise how wonderful you are, he isn't worth it.

3000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUE EPIC POSTWHORING.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::mouse::mouse::mouse::mouse:
:)
And now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Wait, the James May approach should work swimmingly for a female. I know that is the only window I need from a girl. Once she says "hello" and acknowledges my existence, I can take it from there.:lol:

Yep...I have a wierd part in me where if a girl I'm even remotely interested goes out of her way to say something to me, it really gets me attention.

I was thinking about my use of "swimmingly" in the earlier post....if you can't swim can things still go "swimmingly", where does the phrase even come from?

When someone goes from

And he always wants sex and I'm not into it...

to this

I think I'm becoming a nymphomaniac...:lol:

someone is doing things right! :wicked: :lol:

Well in that case since he's doing her right, that doesn't make you a nymph :p :lol:

Just means the guy actually cares enough to think about the girl and himself, just not himself.

Nymphomaniac
a woman with an abnormally intense sexual desire

^ That is what a nymph is, just not someone who loves sex. If you love it with one person and not another, that just means the previous person was better at it than your new person. It's something that is fun to be at times but disappointing since it's very hard to find a guy to uhm, keep up if you will ;)

:lol: Well I've been with a guy who's recently divorced a nymphomaniac so he knows what he's doing. And he's super nice, he's been helping me through a lot of problems, and introducing me to some of the joys of alcohol...without all the problems because he works in a bar and knows what the fuck he's doing :D

And then I just hooked up with a guy I've had a crush on for a while.

How did I go from shy and afraid of sex to this? I'll never know exactly how it happened, but I know who I have to thank for it XD

:lol: Well I've been with a guy who's recently divorced a nymphomaniac so he knows what he's doing. And he's super nice, he's been helping me through a lot of problems, and introducing me to some of the joys of alcohol...without all the problems because he works in a bar and knows what the fuck he's doing :D

And then I just hooked up with a guy I've had a crush on for a while.

How did I go from shy and afraid of sex to this? I'll never know exactly how it happened, but I know who I have to thank for it XD

Wait, so you've just been with a guy who was divorced...how old was this guy?

Also enjoying the joys of alcohol...and you are 3 years away from being able to drink right?

Just making sure I am reading everything right.

Wait, so you've just been with a guy who was divorced...how old was this guy?

Also enjoying the joys of alcohol...and you are 3 years away from being able to drink right?

Just making sure I am reading everything right.
He sounds a lot older than her, hey? She's 18 and he's getting her drunk and then sexing her up real good...

Sounds like my kind of guy. I wish to subscribe to his newsletter. :D

Last edited:
Juno was an awful movie. I kept waiting for something to happen but I was doomed to disappointment.

Seriously, just one explosion...

There was evidently one...subtle but one ;)

IN HIS PANTS/EDIT: INSIDE HER :drums:

Sorry...its late...and I am losing it...off to play Pokemon and listen to Rush.

Last edited: