Random Thoughts....

Apparently a Bullmastiff is the perfect dog for me. Still kicking around the idea of having a dog, I would really like a Black Labrador.

:think:

Apparently a Bullmastiff is the perfect dog for me. Still kicking around the idea of having a dog, I would really like a Black Labrador.

Australian Shepherd for me. But Labs are excellent.

Yes to the first one, no to the second. Labradors are always pussies, many just lie down once they see a threatening dog, a bullmasstiff won't do that. Waiting a minute or two for every dog which is bigger, is going to be annoying.
Australian Shepherd for me. But Labs are excellent.
They are really nice and intelligent and the not so big pussies as Labradors, so they get a vote from me.

I'm personally in love with Siberian Huskies, but since my aunt has bred, trained and shown them for I can't even remember how long, and I grew up with them, that might be why. :D I sadly have not owned one myself, at least not yet.

If you do get a dog, please socialize it correctly. I'm fucking sick and tired of the neighbor's dog barking at EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING.THING!

If you do get a dog, please socialize it correctly. I'm fucking sick and tired of the neighbor's dog barking at EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING.THING!

There are two of those two houses down. I go out on the porch to smoke and they have such acute hearing they bark if I breathe. Yes, they can hear me breathe! IIRC they are Yorkies, or as I call them "yip yip dogs." I loathe yip yip dogs.

Then a big dog that scares them works the best, after those dogs have worked out what kind dog lives next door, they will not bark that easily.

saying that there's a couple who live further down the street and they have these two small dogs who make up their lack of size with their barking. they yap at everything and i can hear them going for a walk miles back. my dog tends to bark when someone knocks on the door but thats about it. sometimes its also good if its someone trying to sell something and all they hear is a dog barking in the background. just once i'd like to say to them "you have 10 seconds to get off my property before i release the rottweiler (they don't know that), 1.. 2... 10!" and suddenly open the door.

Some small dogs have such bad manners, something nobody would allow with a larger dog. Worst in most cases are the owners, because they really think they have the best dogs in the world. We have a rather large german shepard, who doesn't bark or doesn't need a leash, but if he is attacked by some dog who sleeps on a couch, he does retaliate, but I that is only natural, contrary to the attack.

Any sort of spaniel is FTW! I have a King Charles Cavalier = he's brilliant.

My sister has two cavaliers and she adores them and how well behaved they are,one is Blenheim and the other is Ruby.What type is yours?

I watched a hip replacement, the removal of an infected knee replacement and a colonoscopy yesterday along with a few other minor procedures.
It is amazing how brutal the procedures are. Some of the tools they use make Saw look like a fairy tale.

I watched a hip replacement, the removal of an infected knee replacement and a colonoscopy yesterday along with a few other minor procedures.
It is amazing how brutal the procedures are. Some of the tools they use make Saw look like a fairy tale.

Heh. I have a total knee replacement, and have had a colonoscopy.

Got to (sorta) watch the knee surgery. But with the drugs they gave me, it didn't bother me a bit. Weird, I know.