Schumacher Returns! (On second thought, no he doesn't)

Wow... after all that... :(

If that injury is from February... at Schumacher's age I'd bet it's just permanent. I mean it's been 6 months. That injury isnt going to go away in another couple of weeks if it's been there for 6 months so far.

What a shame.

I need a hug...:cry:

My thoughts exactly...

I was getting so excited by this as well. Maybe there's hope for a later round after Spa when Ferrari realise Badoer's no good.

One can always hope :)

My thoughts exactly...

I was getting so excited by this as well. Maybe there's hope for a later round after Spa when Ferrari realise Badoer's no good.

One can always hope :)

It will probably be in vain. His neck injuries early on this year were rather serious; the press release was talking about fractured vertebrae, and if it hasn't healed in 6 months, it won't heal in time for Spa or Monza.

I think he's gonna get another bollocking from his wife for falling off the damn bike.

;)

I've been reading that forum for several years but still haven't registered.

I've registered a few months ago, but don't post that regularly. I try to find a quieter moment to do so.

:-x:-x:-x:blowup::blowup::blowup: I can't believe this...

You've all built this up and now you're paying the price. :rolleyes: :p

Heh. The season continues as it is then. Any bets on Badoer crashing out in the next race?

First thought :

Those Valencia ticket buyers who bought them after hearing MS will be back is FUCKED NOW ! HAHAHAHAHAH !

First thought :

Those Valencia ticket buyers who bought them after hearing MS will be back is FUCKED NOW ! HAHAHAHAHAH !

:lol: Hadn't thought about that yet. So the granstands will either be filled with people who WANTED to see Alonso or Schumacher but won't, or they won't be filled at all...

I don't like when sport (anyone really, not just sport) stars try to make a come back after retiring, but I still would've liked to see MS racing at Valencia, but I am not disappointed he won't be.

sniffpetrol said:
BREAKING NEWS: Michael Schumacher has just realised he's a squillionaire who doesn't need this shit.

RossBrawn (The fake one on twitter) said:
Luca Bad-Odour : 56 races in 6 years, Wins 0, Podiums 0, Career points 0, Pole positions 0, Fastest laps 0. I bet Lewis is shitting himself.

:lol:

Another one to add to Sir Stiggington's quotes....

fakemarkwebber said:
Schumacher calls off F1 comeback due to neck injury caused by many years looking behind him to try and see Rubens.

Seriously though. I'm really sad that Schumacher isn't going to comeback - I was really looking forward to seeing how quickly he'd adapt to the new car and how much of his ass he'd hand to the current crop of F1 drivers.... Oh well Maybe JV can make a comeback?

Last edited:
I was really looking forward to seeing him in the new cars against the current selection of drivers. :(