[So] My RX8 needs a new engine... in the mean time

I'm talking about zeoniks. I dono, his car is somehow related to his parents, because whenever zeoniks gets in trouble PunisherBasss explodes on him and tells him how stupid he is for dooing something with his parents, or the car his parents gave him, car.,

my grammer sucks!

My friend has an 02 Maxima and he hasnt floored it ONCE since he got it 2 years ago. 2 YEARS! I keep telling him the carbon deposits are going to build up and hes like "no they arent. if i floor it, im gonna hurt the tranny."

Tell your friend you can beat the living crap out of that transmission, it can take it. They are built for 300 pounds of torque, the max the engine puts out is 250.

On the zeoniks issue, he has this nasty habit of doing incredibly stupid things in his parent's Nissan (which he calls "his"), and then making a topic about every event making up excuses as to why he's not at fault for getting a ticket or putting huge scratches in it when it's a week old. If he just took responsibility for his actions or didn't make a topic for every thought that crosses his mind, I wouldn't have it out for him so much.

Now back on topic.

128298576010938750looksliekun.jpg

Yes, and that would run me how much money?

Yes, and that would run me how much money?

We are still finding FnF refrences. Motec is an engine management company, they don't make exhaust, hence the joke "motec system exhaust." Though I always felt that quote was taken a bit out of context and that "motec system" and "exhaust" were 2 separate things mentioned conveniently close together for our amusement.

:( Damnit. I fell for it again.

Something tells me I should watch that movie so I could get in on the jokes.

If you know anything about cars or just enjoy shitty movies, then you won't be able to stop laughing. The second and third movies are just as bad, but the second one atleast has Eva Mendes in a bikini, so it's not a total loss.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/01/04/e34EvaMendes2Fast2Furious05.jpg

:( Damnit. I fell for it again.

Something tells me I should watch that movie so I could get in on the jokes.

i dunno, their a little gay

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KSVniGAD9cY[/YOUTUBE]

I just mean I am really scared to push the car... espeically in traffic. I was rear ended, first accident and it was less then a month after I had picked up the RX8. I drove for 3 years in an Xterra and never had so much as a dent. Drive the RX8 for 1 month and then get annihilated from the rear by some 20 year old girl on a cell phone in an Eclipse. So ever since I got my car back from the shop (who did an amazing job on it), I am overly cautious. Most people would probably look at me and be like "Why didn't he just buy a regular car?" but to be honest when I first got the car it was nice, then all that happened.

to be honest id of sold the car after it got rear ended... if it was proper bad that is, because no matter how good the repair...its never the same again

Right after that the passenger side floorpan welds gave way...

i never understood that, for me thats like driving the nuts off your car then having the back seats blow out as some kind of unexplainable but spectacular racing failure.

Last edited:
i never understood that, for me thats like driving the nuts off your car then having the back seats blow out as some kind of unexplainable but spectacular racing failure.

This still doesn't help it make any sense, but if you look at the floor, he had cut it out and bolted in some diamond plate. No one quite understands how the floor still would have come off like that.

Perhaps we could ask the guys building the Caparo T1? It fell off for Mr. Clarkson. :lol: