Test Drive Unlimited 2: Wanna get dirty?

Having said that that PC's "import your own music" thing was great.

You can plug in a thumb drive or iPod or something and use the in-game radio to control that on the X360 version.

One more thing, a day and night cycle in the game as well. It would sorta feel like a Top Gear episode (or a Bond movie), weaving in and out of heavy city traffic, blasting out onto open roads racing against some other form of transport or another car.

I just remembered how much fun I had with Test Drive Off-Road 3 on PS1. New York + 3 feet of snow = offroad race course, complete with half-buried traffic.

i really hope the online free roam for TDU 2 is as good as the 1st one

It damn well should be better. I want Live For Speed style network code, as that is just stunning even with low bandwidth connections. I found the original TDU network code to be just a little weak, this did not make it a bad game, it just made it quirky.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POwg7kdG_Yw&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

Just posting the very first trailer for TDU, the final game was rather different though. Ah...2006

BUMP

The game has been officially announced today! Coming to PC, PS3 and X360 this Fall (thus beating GT5)
Source: Actiontrip

Screenshots: Gallery on Actiontrip

I can't wait, loved the first one! :)

Yes please!

Definitely gonna want this one! If it turns out as good as the first one obviously. Hopefully even better! :)

YES! I can't wait! I just hope it doesn't take them 3 years to finish it... :(

As awesome as that will be. I have the feeling someone was just really lazy and put that there thinking noone would realize.

FUCK YEAH

this is the news i've been waiting for :D

day/night, damage, weather... YES :D

I can't wait to get a car list :D

I think we are going to Ibiza! :cool:

Check this out:

This is taken from the game's website http://testdriveunlimited2.com/
ukpLRlJOg.png

And this is Ibiza
rzwcGcYVw.jpg

But, Ibiza is almost 3 times smaller than Oahu. :(

Oh well, I hope that means better road design and modeling (TDU had some weird road designs and on there were far too many bumps and your car was able to fly way to easily.)

Last edited:
I can't wait to get a car list :D

Chances are that most of the cars will be the same, plus additional ones.

I mean - it would be difficult to replace them with new ones, since TDU already has the most extensive list of cars in any PC game.

By looking at the screenshots, it seems that the focus again will be on exotic supercars (Thank God!) no ricey Nissan and Honda stuff.