The best looking interior

this one's best for me :)

Pagani Zonda
jkljl.jpg

Anyone have a bigger version of this?

O and I would pic Pagani too. I love the opennees of it.

This and the 300sl poster Previously are the better ones here. I'm a big fan of simple. Why does luxury now-a-days have to mean "shit loads of buttons and gadgets." What happened to just being a comfortable place to be while out for a drive?
Because most of us expect the car to do what it's worth and more. Especially considering how far we've advanced today in technology. If it's available, I want it.

Last edited:
So many nice interiors...

Audi R8, Zonda F, Mini Cooper, Gallardo Nera, ferrari f430 are all excellent, but I prefer the Saleen S7 TT

saleens7tt05_inter.jpg

So many nice interiors...

Audi R8, Zonda F, Mini Cooper, Gallardo Nera, ferrari f430 are all excellent, but I prefer the Saleen S7 TT

Other than the color I like that a lot. Not Completely feeling the gauges though.

Perhaps this?

http://img249.imageshack.**/img249/9672/0609epcp07zseattime2007gp8.jpg

The new Volvo S80, if I am not mistaken. I priced one out with the V8 and AWD... yeah, not getting that any time in the foreseeable future.

The new Volvo S80, if I am not mistaken. I priced one out with the V8 and AWD... yeah, not getting that any time in the foreseeable future.

I'm waiting for a reliability report on the car, hope it's not as bad as a Merc E Class. I'm also thinking of getting a Lexus GS350AWD too, can't decide which one I should go for, since it's going to be a big investment.

I don't think there's a hope in hell, the S80 will be as bad as an E-class. That would be like a T-34 being destroyed by a Mathilda (1).

How is it possible, that no-one has mentioned Jaguars yet ? I really don't like the interiors of super/hyper cars in general, they are too flash and complicated to my taste. The Ford GT for example is great inside, I like a car to be a nice, and I do mean nice place to be. Not luxurious like Mercedes, not flash and colourful like a Zonda nor pure simplicity like say Rolls Royce.

So therefore Jaguar's XJ and XJR are my choise. (snip)
XJ
xj66.JPG

Right idea, wrong year/model/version.

87jag_int.jpg

Look! Swaths of *REAL WOOD* that actually looks and feels like wood and not wood-pattern plastic! And look! Separate gauges that aren't lifted out of the Taurus or Crown Vic!

jaginterior%20front.jpg

vdpdash3a.JPG

As Jeremy Clarkson himself said, the new Jaguar (Forduar?) interiors are just disappointing.

As Jeremy Clarkson himself said, the new Jaguar (Forduar?) interiors are just disappointing.
It's still better than anything from Merc or BMW, even though the quality of Audi interiors can't be beaten.

I always disliked old Jag interiors - but at the same time I'm sad to see them go - the new Jag's interior is nice, but totally forgetable. Its lost is jaguarness.

Still pretty calming.

Didn't Jezza say that in a good car, you can listen to a rap track on the radio, where some bloke wants to "bitch slap his hoe" without getting annoyed?

Seems good.

I'm waiting for a reliability report on the car, hope it's not as bad as a Merc E Class. I'm also thinking of getting a Lexus GS350AWD too, can't decide which one I should go for, since it's going to be a big investment.

It had some initial problems the first year, the subcontractor who provided most of the car's sensors was horrible. My family has a 1999 S80 with the inline 6. Once the sensors were replaced (under warranty) the car was rock solid. Both my parents love it and I really enjoy driving it on those rare occasions when I am in town. It's very comfortable and one of the most ergonomically designed cars I have ever seen. They have changed the interior a bit, but not much since 1999. The new ones are of course available with the new V8 and the AWD. I would love to own one.

Right idea, wrong year/model/version.

87jag_int.jpg

Look! Swaths of *REAL WOOD* that actually looks and feels like wood and not wood-pattern plastic! And look! Separate gauges that aren't lifted out of the Taurus or Crown Vic!

jaginterior%20front.jpg

vdpdash3a.JPG

This would be perfect, but two small things ruin it for me and it comes down to "only" really, really nice.

A) I do NOT like old Jaguar steering wheels, I think they just look foolish and weak. Some people like that look, I don't

B) I'd like the gearlever to be different, something chunky, like newer Jags. I love the J-shape of the shifting pattern in newer Jags. It just looks fantastic. Those two things aside, that is just about the best interior I have seen.

It had some initial problems the first year, the subcontractor who provided most of the car's sensors was horrible. My family has a 1999 S80 with the inline 6. Once the sensors were replaced (under warranty) the car was rock solid. Both my parents love it and I really enjoy driving it on those rare occasions when I am in town. It's very comfortable and one of the most ergonomically designed cars I have ever seen. They have changed the interior a bit, but not much since 1999. The new ones are of course available with the new V8 and the AWD. I would love to own one.

My first car was a 1990 Volvo 740GLE, and it was one of the most comfortable cars I've ever been in (at least in that price range, the car was extremely comfy, with big seats). But it was not very reliable, my dad was driving it one the first day and it stalled in the middle of the street!! The dealer wouldn't give a refund, but promised they would fix it, which they did. But during our 8 years of ownership, the car had numerous minor problems, like lights would go on by themselves (I'm talking about headlights, not hazard lights on the dashboard), the power windows wouldn't work 100% of the time, and the car would stall once in a while. Other than those problems, the seats were great!! I'm not too tall, but I have long legs, and most Japanese cars won't fit me too well. The reason I'm looking back into a Volvo, despite of numerous problems in the past, is because Scandinavian cars seem to be more comfortable for bigger and taller folks compared to Asian cars. But I seriously don't want to get something that is going to break down on the first day of driving!! So I don't know, I'm still trying to decide which one I should get since it's me that's going to pay this time.........:D

My first car was a 1990 Volvo 740GLE, and it was one of the most comfortable cars I've ever been in (at least in that price range, the car was extremely comfy, with big seats). But it was not very reliable, my dad was driving it one the first day and it stalled in the middle of the street!! The dealer wouldn't give a refund, but promised they would fix it, which they did. But during our 8 years of ownership, the car had numerous minor problems, like lights would go on by themselves (I'm talking about headlights, not hazard lights on the dashboard), the power windows wouldn't work 100% of the time, and the car would stall once in a while. Other than those problems, the seats were great!! I'm not too tall, but I have long legs, and most Japanese cars won't fit me too well. The reason I'm looking back into a Volvo, despite of numerous problems in the past, is because Scandinavian cars seem to be more comfortable for bigger and taller folks compared to Asian cars. But I seriously don't want to get something that is going to break down on the first day of driving!! So I don't know, I'm still trying to decide which one I should get since it's me that's going to pay this time.........:D
Older Volvos had tons of electrical problems. My friend's mid '90's 850, which he bought used, had seat heaters that eventually malfunctioned. The passenger seat started putting out smoke while his mom was driving and she pulled over and jumped out of the car. It caught on fire and burned to a crisp! There was a recall on 850's because of the seat heaters, but they weren't aware of it. Funny thing is that he now drives another 850 which was his brother's :lol:

However, I've heard that Volvos have gotten past electrical disasters and are decently reliable. Our S60 2.5T has 10,000 or so miles on it now and I noticed two problems: A small rattle that made itself known on certain bumpy roads when going below 25mph. (Took it to the dealership and got this fixed) And the steering wheel looks/feels like it's 2 degrees to the left. We took it to the dealership and they tinkered around with it. It's almost nonexistant, except I can feel it at stoplights wanting to go left a tad bit. This only happens when going less than 10mph so it's not anything that would cause me to worry.

This would be perfect, but two small things ruin it for me and it comes down to "only" really, really nice.

A) I do NOT like old Jaguar steering wheels, I think they just look foolish and weak. Some people like that look, I don't

B) I'd like the gearlever to be different, something chunky, like newer Jags. I love the J-shape of the shifting pattern in newer Jags. It just looks fantastic. Those two things aside, that is just about the best interior I have seen.

OK, how about this? It's a bit dirty, but it should address your two concerns:

HPIM0561.sized.jpg