The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

XkOVC.jpg

This is the primary reason I have never tried any random chatting programs. What is really sad is the guy in this screen shot was not being particularly verbose or obfuscating his intended meaning with unnecessarily protracted diction.

What is really sad is the guy in this screen shot was not being particularly verbose or obfuscating his intended meaning with unnecessarily protracted diction.

wut?

Reactions: LP
This is the primary reason I have never tried any random chatting programs. What is really sad is the guy in this screen shot was not being particularly verbose or obfuscating his intended meaning with unnecessarily protracted diction.

Thank you GRE vocab section. I understand!

Thank you GRE vocab section. I understand!

I've always had an above-average reading level. When I was in 5th grade the school thought I was retarded (in the clinical sense) because I wasn't doing any school work and wasn't participating in class. They gave me an intelligence test (not one of these ones on the internet, but an actual, clinical assessment).

The result of the reading subtest had me reading at grade level 16.5 - that's the same as a first-year graduate student.

The school administration had no idea what to do with me after that.

/cool story bro.

Reactions: 47

This is the primary reason I have never tried any random chatting programs. What is really sad is the guy in this screen shot was not being particularly verbose or obfuscating his intended meaning with unnecessarily protracted diction. doing exactly what I just did

And yes, I know you were doing it on purpose :p

Why did I see this as nothing too exquisite..? :p

Probably because it's not exactly prose.

Strangely enough, I seem to be the only person whose internet time actually made his english better. Look at my firsts posts and see for yourself.

I don't think that's the internet, that's FinalGear.

As internet forums go most the regular posters here are very well-spoken. As a community we have a very low tolerance for the slang and abbreviations that persist in other corners of the web.

As internet forums go most the regular posters here are very well-spoken. As a community we have a very low tolerance for the slang and abbreviations that persist in other corners of the web.

I have to agree, other forums scare me sometimes...

While I appreciate that I wonder how it came to be. Viper isn't exactly a grammar nazi. Then again I didn't join until '05.

While spelling and grammar might be no problem for most of the users here, apparently comprehensive reading is. This is the FUNNY PICTURE THREAD people.

This-pisses-me-off-Hewreck.png

G8Afh.jpg

Last edited:
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/08/14/zaOpT.png