The good deals thread

JohnnyRacer

Post up great deals you find on entertainment!

Right now, Toys R Us is doing a 2 for 1 deal on the following games:

The Amazing Spider Man
Sleeping Dogs
Max Payne 3
Mass Effect 3
Batman Arkham City
NCAA Football 13
Darksiders 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Battlefield 3
Prototype 2

Picked up Max Payne 3 and Sleeping Dogs.

Bookmark slickdeals.com, they always have some good ones. Prepare to go broke though.

Seconded.

I would also add dealslist.com Sometimes they list deals that are not on slickdeals, or at least are not easily found on slickdeals.

Anyone ever buy anything off of Barnes and Noble's "marketplace" ?

The particular book I'm looking for is not available from B&N directly, but their marketplace is full of used items:

Screen Shot 2012-09-27 at 5.54.41 PM.png

Can these books really be had for 12 cents? Too good to be true, right?

Re: The good deals thread.

Re: The good deals thread.

Anyone ever buy anything off of Barnes and Noble's "marketplace" ?

The particular book I'm looking for is not available from B&N directly, but their marketplace is full of used items:

View attachment 8054

Can these books really be had for 12 cents? Too good to be true, right?

check the shipping price. That's how most sellers on sites like Amazon's marketplace, eBay and Half.com get you: exoberant shipping costs on items selling for dirt cheap

The DC Comics app has a 4 day deal on over 200 Justice League comics reduced to 69p each.

aussies, myer is currently cheapest for apple computers $100 off (JB only $50 off) - apple of course is RRP

Anyone shopping on Black Friday? I'm cheap (too cheap to buy anything even) so nope.

I was thinking about finally picking up an xbox360 with Forza 4 for $199 at BestBuy, but I have so much work to do by the end of the year that I would rather not spend the money and distract myself.

Yeah, Amazon had some great deals. Max Payne 3 for $15, Hitman Absolution for $20, Darksiders 2 with all DLC for $13.