Ugliest cars ever

The Lagonda is polarizing, that's for sure. Pete, I take offense to that comment, I think the Lagonda is one of the most beautiful sedans ever built, and I'm from the home of the Land Yacht! :x

Infiniti-QX56-SUV-pic-19-3553800.jpg

A face not even a mother could love...

BlaRo said:
The Lagonda is polarizing, that's for sure. Pete, I take offense to that comment, I think the Lagonda is one of the most beautiful sedans ever built, and I'm from the home of the Land Yacht! :x

Agreed, I love the Lagonda. Outrageous and awesome.

Vette Boss said:
It's not built to be pretty. :p It's built to er, do, something, that I'm sure is interesting in a way.

Anyway, it must be very exclusive. I've never seen one on the road. :lol:

Price = $45,750 USD, Base.

/eeshh.

Vette Boss said:
It's not built to be pretty. :p It's built to er, do, something, that I'm sure is interesting in a way.

Bullshit. So non-GM companies can get away with GM-style rebadges? Must be a fan of the Escalade, then. Oh wait, that's American, and comes with radioactive chimpanzees in the glovebox.

BlaRo said:
Vette Boss said:

Bullshit. So non-GM companies can get away with GM-style rebadges? Must be a fan of the Escalade, then. Oh wait, that's American, and comes with radioactive chimpanzees in the glovebox.

Are the chimps an option or do you have to special order?

zaybxcwd12 said:
"Gives me the impression that you aren't excatly into Bimmers in general and therefore biased a little bit!"

On the contary give me $57,000 and I will show you how biased I am.

Plus according to wikipedia (I have just checked) there have been 4 generations of 7 Series E-23 to E65/E66 so I am keen to be educated if it ain't a E-23 what is it?

The 7-Series only started with the car I posted - before that, the first "Series" cars that were introduced were the 5 Series in 1972 and the 3 Series in 1975.

The car you posted is the predecessor of somehow both the 5 Series and the 7 Series - by the end of the 1960s, there only were two BMW limousine lines, the smaller one being the 1500 - 2002, the bigger ones being the 2500 - 3300 models (I think there's a sign reading 3000 on the grille of the car in your picture). Because there was a gap between the small and the big BMW's, the 5 Series was introduced filling that gap in 1972, but somehow made competition to the bigger BMW limousines as well which were positioned a little bit below the following 7 Series and not initially meant to compete with the S-Class back then. That was the task of the first 7 Series which was introduced in 1977 (728i - 745i, all 6-cyl btw!). That one was followed by the E32, which was the only 12-cylinder model made by a German company back then. (That's the one which looks very similar to the E34 5 Series). The third generation was the E38 introduced in 1994, followed by the E65, which is the only one of them all I'd consider to mention in this thread if any of them at all.

No probs!

A car that came into my mind and belongs into here in my opinion:
http://img161.imageshack.**/img161/6161/197517ij8.jpg

^ its not that ugly but its not all that attractive either. Its made to be an inoffensive minivan

It's the Buick Terrazzo...

bartboy9891 said:
^ its not that ugly but its not all that attractive either. Its made to be an inoffensive minivan

It's only hideous from the front any other angle it's just boring. I saw one today on the way back from the grocery store today and just had to post it.

fbc said:
watto said:
No Boss said:
11.jpg

badabing! :puke:

Oh dear. What the hell is that piece of crap???!!!

x2 - How the hell can someone intentionally style something that looks like *that*???
That thing looks like a fish, and not in a good way either.