V8 Supercar Dream Team Competition On Sportal

Yeah, HondaF1 where it belongs. Back of the mid-field.

Wait for the mid season charge :D

Missed the first round but hopefully I can start to catch after this weekend:mrgreen:

Drivers: Tander, Kelly, Holsworth, Murphy
Cars: HSV, Kiwi, Britek, Cruickshank

Now all I have to do is trade away all the Fords for something better;)

565 for Round 2:driving: :burnrubber: :cheers:

WoW, that should have been much more of a disaster for me! Especially with 2 stone Brothers cars. Skaifey saved the day though!

Watch out folks, HondaF1 makes its move from Round 3...

My new team...

T. Kelly, Davison, Ingall and Murphy
HRT, DJR, Britek and Tasman Motorsports

Interesting how Britek scored more than SBR with only 1 car who didnt do well at all!!

Interesting how Britek scored more than SBR with only 1 car who didnt do well at all!!

Dude, it didn't actually give you more points, Sportal made a mistake with the points (see my long rant about how my spreadsheet picked it up). :p
Gurr's 29th in Qual got him 29points, and even Lowdnes' 3rd place Qualifying only got him 25 points :lol: .
They've fixed it up now though (who told them :mad: ).

table3.JPG

Basically, everyone who had Britek or Gurr now has 29points less (the correct amount).
The only position changes are: Unknown Racing is now ahead of PIR
& Watto is now ahead of Devon.

Great Qualifying & a Good Race. :driving:
It's amazing how many people went off on the Hairpin (more than 1/2 the field :lol:, they were pushing pretty hard I guess).

198 Points for me in Q & R1 (better than last Round, but not that great).
P.S. I had Tander (luckily), Skaife, Courtney, Johnson.
BOC, Tasman, Britek, DJR

EDIT: 414 Points for the Weekend. This was the first time this season I haven't had the 40p extra for the Driver with the Fastest Lap (R. Kelly had it this round).

score.JPG

Last edited:
Still in 2nd but its clear I'm gonna have to make changes to my team if I'm to close the gap to Team Lurch.

So, Todd Kelly is replaced with Brad Jones, while Autobarn Racing are replaced with Team Vodafone. Unfortunately its the end of my exclusive Holden squad, but I'm sure the Fords will net a welcome performance boost.

i'm holding on to 4th. just.

made some big changes, my newfound love for ford has made some changes much easier, my team is almost predominately ford now. interesting. I must say, the changes I have made for this coming round have set me up very well. roll on Winton!!

What an action packed race 8). There's no way I (or anyone else) could've picked the outcome with all the mayhem that happended. I had a bit of luck in the end.

162 Points for me so far.

108 Points for Honda Racing F1 (was bored & you asked nicely last time. plus we have 3 of the same teams, so it's easy to calculate).
What a tough Race 1 for your drivers Honda. 3 of your 4 drivers had a DNF and the other one came Last :blink:. Amazing, what are the odds of that? Your Teams did better though. The only way your drivers could've done worse in R1, was if you had picked all 4 DNFs in that occured in the race :lol: .

Courtney got punished and ended up in 17th :( : "Until the final corner penalty Courtney had gone from 18th to fourth but suffered the fate through the hands of the stewards after the race had been completed."

Last edited:
108 Points for Honda Racing F1 (was bored & you asked nicely last time. plus we have 3 of the same teams, so it's easy to calculate).
What a tough Race 1 for your drivers Honda. 3 of your 4 drivers had a DNF and the other one came Last :blink:. Amazing, what are the odds of that? Your Teams did better though. The only way your drivers could've done worse in R1, was if you had picked all 4 DNFs in that occured in the race :lol: .

Haha, could only happen to Honda hey :lol:

427 Points for me :| (not great, but it could've been worse).
Tander got the fastest Lap, so for those that had him (me :D) you got the 40 bonus points. Those 40 points saved me from having an even worse weekend with only about 380 points.

356 Points for Honda Racing F1. T Kelly did really well for you (except his 27th in R1), a 1st, 11th and 4th.
Here's an interesting points I realised, if I hadn't had Tander (and had T Kelly for example) I would've done worse than you Honda (250p). That's how badly all my other drivers did (rarely a Top 10), but Tander saved me.

I'm really interested to see everybody's results. With some big name drivers out of the Top 20 A LOT, some people will have done very well but others very badly.

:) Thanks

I did bad!!

Team Black_Jack Win Round 4

Team Black_Jack Win Round 4

Team Black_Jack are storming up the table are after missing the first round due to a hangover:p:driving::beer::beer::burnrubber:

Cool, I thought I did badly but I was 5th this week 8).

P.S. Honda, I know why my calculation of your Points were wrong. Sportal apparently doesn't show me your up-to-date Team, if you make a change. I clicked on your Team on Saturday, and it still showed Murphy & Gary Rogers.

Or have you already changed them for the next round (r5)?