V8 Supercar Dream Team Competition On Sportal

Oran Park -Round 9 - Results

Oran Park -Round 9 - Results

Team Redbull's lead has shrunk a little at the top of the table, but still leads by 296 points.

Honda Racing F1 boringly took the round win with 544 points:beer:

3a84e235819dc7c0398f9b8e952070e06g.jpg

HOOORAY!! HONDA WINS A ROUND!!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Wow, I moved up two places, now sitting in 13th. I wasn't expecting that, I thought I did pretty bad, but I guess a few others did as well.

My money is on Nexc0 to win overall

Probably a slight outsider, but there is still a chance to make big gains. The right team can make near 750 points in a round:blink:

Sarcasm appears to go over quite a few peoples heads here doesnt it

Seton and Skaife are together arent they?

I dont want Seton to win in a Holden, he's a Ford man. I still have those sad memories of the Peter Jackson falcon sitting there with a few laps to go in the rain after he was on track to win :(

I dont want Seton to win in a Holden, he's a Ford man. I still have those sad memories of the Peter Jackson falcon sitting there with a few laps to go in the rain after he was on track to win :(

Yeah, Seton and Skaife. I agree it will be a bit weird seeing Seton in a Holden, but I dearly hope he wins it because he's been trying for so long now.

Rain? What race were you watching? The 1995 race was perfectly sunny! It was incredible how Perkins and Ingall managed to come from being a lap down to take the win. 8)

^ Wasnt it raining when Seton came to a halt a few laps from the end of being on track for his first win? Or was it the tears in my eyes?

Bugger! I had Lee Holdsworth in my team 2 rounds ago!

Sarcasm appears to go over quite a few peoples heads here doesnt it

Poor Nexc0, all I was trying to do was give him hope and you crushed his dreams of victory:cry::cry::cry:

And The Rat is with HSV.

^ You know, if you use the multi button then press reply, it saves the annoying double post.

^ You know, if you use the multi button then press reply, it saves the annoying double post.

Buzz off and annoy someone else:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Buzz off and annoy someone else:sleep::sleep::sleep:

(Typical Holden wanker!)You don't have to take the advice mate, but it looks like from previous posts you didnt know about that function. Plus it neatens everything up.

I did pretty bad at Sandown, only scored 419 points, stilling sitting in 13th. Red Bull is still in the lead with 208 points over Black_Jack.

V8500.jpg

Haha I missed that little dig at me Honda. Very amusing. I only started in round 7 so yes a bit behind the 8 ball but thought it would be a bit of fun.

Didn't do so well at Sandown, I think I may have traded Lee Holdsworth which wasn't smart.

I think Red_Bull should be banned for a round in both the F1 and V8's to make it interesting ;)