What does rep measure, and how will I build mine?

Weird, everyone is pretty much showing as Jaaaagworthy to me.

Since Austere and flydiscovery downgraded themselves to lurking (hey you two, I know you're out there!) the drama has been kept at a minimum.

(usual disclaimer: I am not saying the drama was their fault - they were just the major party that left)
We were a major party?

This lame discussion about the god damn rep system and you peoples inability to just get over it even tho it's been around for years now and is just a bunch of silly nonsense anyway is the kind of thing that stop me from posting here more often. That and Pedrocas.

I'm afraid I can't speak for flydiscovery because our monthly Party of Major Internet Drama and Other Serious Internet Business And Not Letting Things Go And Moving On newsletter had a printing delay and hasn't made it to me yet so I don't know her position on this matter. I'll be sure to bring this up at our next lurk meeting tho. And I've made a full note of your disclaimer.

View attachment 5353

Clear your cache maybe? Mine works fine.

awwyea.jpg

Yes I went there.

I didn't see what you did there and I've done nothing but the new descriptions are now appearing for me too. Dammit, just as I commission a T-Shirt design with "Jaaaagworthy" on it things change. I suppose people might still vote for it for reasons of nostalgia.

For some reason, losing my jaaaaaag-worthy rep is a little depressing. I'm having visions of Spectre sitting on a dais in a black robe with a gavel made from a Hayabusa head attached to rickhamilton's spine, and he's banging it and banging it against a desk, shouting, "You've been found to be not worthy of the Sacred Jag! Go, go into the wilderness in your Japanese shitbox, and never return until you prove yourself worthy!" Then he pulls me over and whispers in my ear that I could do that, or post pictures of my junk in NSFW...

I'm taking this place much too seriously.

''Some words''

Well...admitting is the first step to recovery. Not that recovery is needed. You're a cool guy. Just tone down on the fantasy. :p

...Dammit, just as I commission a T-Shirt design with "Jaaaagworthy" on it things change. I suppose people might still vote for it for reasons of nostalgia.
It's still there, just not the top level. ~300-500rep from what I can figure. And if it doesn't get voted for then there'll be a little place in Epsom printing at least one girly-fit tee :D

I have not seen an Austere post in a long time - hi there A.

What are you lot talking about?

Rep Jaaaaaggg worthy?

Come on people, stop bitching about being neg repped in public. If you feel it is an issue bring it up with the mods. I swear I'll start neg reping whiners the way this is going.

Last edited:
I don't quite understand the Pope in the woods one. Did I miss something?

Well, the Pope does his shitting in the woods, so it figures he'd rep people there as well.

Rep 'em long and hard and make 'em squeal like a pig! YEEEE HAWWWW!!!!!!

There is a child molestation joke somewhere in there, but it is too early for me to formulate one.

...we need three copies and the official seal:

crybaby_1.jpg

Step 1: Stop neg-repping for stupid shit like a disagreement on a joke.
Step 2: Annoy less people.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!

I think you mean annoy fewer people. :p

For some reason, losing my jaaaaaag-worthy rep is a little depressing. I'm having visions of Spectre sitting on a dais in a black robe with a gavel made from a Hayabusa head attached to rickhamilton's spine, and he's banging it and banging it against a desk, shouting, "You've been found to be not worthy of the Sacred Jag! Go, go into the wilderness in your Japanese shitbox, and never return until you prove yourself worthy!" Then he pulls me over and whispers in my ear that I could do that, or post pictures of my junk in NSFW...

Im sorry, but that was awesome.....

It's obvious that this is a dream sequence as there's no way in hell I want to see your junk on this site or any other. :p

Actually, I meant lesser. :angel:

Apart from my little brown demi-god, you are all lesser people. But I am benevolent soul and love all of my minions. Even IceButt and cvrageface!

:p