What ONE car would you want to own/daily drive if you were a show presenter?

Either a (black) Maserati GranTurismo or an E39 M5 in silver, hard to choose.

Probably the latter because of the 4 doors.

I've been thinking a bit about practicality (only slightly) and i would need 4WD here in Iceland as there is no point having a million torques when you cant move forward in snow. So my new pick is....

Audi RS6 in white.

audi_RS6_478.jpg

Originally I wanted to say M5 or RS6 as most people here, but I am going to be original :) I would go for Ferrari 599, exactly like the one on the picture below:
762px-Ferrari_599.JPG

will it fit the budget, though?

Either a (black) Maserati GranTurismo or an E39 M5 in silver, hard to choose.

Probably the latter because of the 4 doors.

Maserati make some excellent 4 door cars aswell you know :p

I think I'll go with the 8 series BMW as well. Such a nice supercar...

BMW M3 2002 Model with front splitter,rear diffuser,spoiler,carbon fiber hood,vents for break cooling,bucket seats,5 point harness,roll cage,sports suspension,brembo ceramic breaks,semi slick tires (or tyres), magnesium wheels,turbo charger (i dunno if you can fit one), and loads of other stuff i can only dream about.

Haha, good luck with that as your daily driver.. :rolleyes::lol:

Originally I wanted to say M5 or RS6 as most people here, but I am going to be original :) I would go for Ferrari 599, exactly like the one on the picture below:
762px-Ferrari_599.JPG

will it fit the budget, though?[/QUOTE]

arguably it might not, depending on the dealership that sells it to you.

No question about it.. I cant believe no-one has posted this one yet..

1.jpg

Ofcourse, it would be painted Soviet red. Under the bonnet, would lurk a Turboed Fiat Twincam Putting out about 300-400 bhp. 100% stock exterior. :)

An Acura TSX (the last gen model of course). It seems to cover the basis rather well.

My E39 M5. I don't think I'd change anything with it either, other than reparing the wheels...

I've been thinking a bit about practicality (only slightly) and i would need 4WD here in Iceland as there is no point having a million torques when you cant move forward in snow. So my new pick is....

Audi RS6 in white.

audi_RS6_478.jpg

Make it blue and you'd have my choice.

No question for me. Ariel Atom :p I mean, c'mon, the boot is big enough for a fish! What more do you need ;)

You mean like the one I mentioned HERE?

The Base Vehicle:
https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/01/30/FJ80.jpg
(Stock photo, ours has different rims and no roof rack)

Things to do:
  • ARB front bumper with winch and integrated fog lamps
  • ARB rear bumper with tire swing, jerry can holder and hi-boy jack mount
  • Rocker panel rails
  • Underside, front and rear skid protection
  • 4" (max) lift, new springs, shocks, etc.
  • Larger tires
  • Onboard air compressor
  • ARB Air lockers
  • Snorkel
  • Off road illumination front, back and under the chassis (you would be surprised how useful that is)
  • Snorkel
  • 2-way radio
  • CB radio
  • Extra power outlets
  • Recovery gear including a hi-boy jack, tree strap, pulley block, land anchor, tow/recovery strap, etc.
  • Parts of the car are staring to rust, so they need to be stripped and repainted.
  • I'd like to see about some high-intensity headlamps to replace the stock halogens. The low-beams are really inadequate right now.

MB 190E EvoII and use the rest of the money for maintenance.

oh btw, i should have clarified in the rules you're allowed a budget of $300K to purchase your car, but you don't get $300K cash, if you choose to buy a used 190E for say $30K, you don't get $270K in leftover cash, you pay for all the maintenance out of your own pocket.

No leftover cash, sorry.

1970%20Mercedes%20600%20Limo%20044.jpg

This... or a classic muslce car. Tough choice.

$300,000? huh? How much does a badly crashed Koenigsegg CCXR Edition go for these days? <_<

But seriously, I'd buy the most awesome Atom the world has ever seen. I went on a canyon ride in an Atom 2 300 with the front and rear wings and it completely changed my entire perspective on reality.

Last edited:
The manliest car of them all! 1967 Shelby GT500 "Eleanor" Fastback. OMFG I watch Gone in 60 Seconds and cry because I know i'll never get to drive that sexy piece of machine...