Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

I think it looks worse than the 612... that should tell you something.

I saw a white Bentley Flying Spur on the M25 yesterday. Though it had Arabic plates. Don't know where from, but why was it in Britain? The driver didn't look Arabic.

Probably some rich Arab that comes to England to... do whatever it is you can't do out in the desert. The guy was probably his chauffer?

Decided to practice shooting moving cars at a freeway, here is some of the interesting stuff that came by.

A Z06
z0621of1.jpg

z061of1.jpg

A XKR with a body kit? not to sure about this, I'd like to here what other people know.
xkr1of1.jpg

xkr1of1-2.jpg

Army Merc :)
wolf1of1.jpg

This is who comes if your car breaks down
wegenwacht1of1.jpg

Old Volvo Amazon
volvo1of1.jpg

2 TVRs
tvr1of1.jpg

tvr1of1-2.jpg

subie1of1.jpg

subbie21of1.jpg

Reminded me of the best bit fifth gear ever did, look at that hood scoop :D
reliant21of1.jpg

reliant1of1.jpg

Another old volvo, not sure which model
oldvolvo21of1.jpg

By looking at the badge i think that this is a Cadillac, who knows more?
old31of1.jpg

old21of1.jpg

Another old timer, french perhaps?
old11of1.jpg

A MG
mg1of1.jpg

Been seeing quite a few of these lately, grey imports.
inf21of1.jpg

:think:
herse1of1.jpg

An old Daf truck
firedaf1of1.jpg

Lotus Elise
elise1of1.jpg

Citroen DS
DS.jpg

Army Truck
armytruck1of1.jpg

997 Carrera S
997cS1of1.jpg

And a great looking Ferrari 355
3551of1.jpg

/edit Forgot these two

AM.jpg

997.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a white Bentley Flying Spur on the M25 yesterday. Though it had Arabic plates. Don't know where from, but why was it in Britain? The driver didn't look Arabic.
Many Arabs flew in the summer because it is too hot. So they take a vacation in Europe. There is usually a bunch in London, they bring their cars employees and normally spend a lot of money. They seem to be coming to Germany too these days, I saw some in Munich and D?sseldorf. Not so many arabic cars though.
I also know some arabs who study in the UK, they seems pretty western, spent years in boarding schools and generally don't stand out. The driver could have been someone like that ;)

Kit on that Jag XK is made by "Arden". they're German I think

Yeah that's possible. They sit in Krefeld, just across the dutch border.
Nice set of cars you got there.

Exige Cup 240!!!!!

OK, so I dunno much about Lotus. I only know about the Exige and Exige S! :S
Care to give me anymore info about the Cup 240?

EDIT:
So, I just did my homework... I think it's about where the fuel tank is right? And that "lever" next to it too...
So, how rare is that thing? :D

Last edited:
omg, spotted this today... never ever seen one before.

it's on German plates, tho, so i guess they're just some tourists or something.. i don't think there are anyone in norway (on norwegian plates):

http://img402.imageshack.**/img402/2493/banii282ij1.jpg

Oooohh a Phaeton!! Someone actually bought one!!! Agreed on the looks of the 599 though, I don't like them. Fussy and unresolved. Certainly not beautiful. To me there is no passion in it.

I think it looks worse than the 612... that should tell you something.

oh come on!:mad:

the 599 is much more faster and its much more beautiful than the 612

Nissan350Z.jpg

Nissan 350Z in a underground carpark in Washinton DC...sorry about the horrible quality

omg, spotted this today... never ever seen one before.

it's on German plates, tho, so i guess they're just some tourists or something.. i don't think there are anyone in norway (on norwegian plates):

http://img402.imageshack.**/img402/2493/banii282ij1.jpg

I really don't understand why someone would buy a Phaeton; with the same amount of money (in Canada) there are better choices. Get a Lexus LS instead!!

Maybe employees of VW who are forced to drive one :p