Which female would you like to see join the show?

RedMist

Car(s)
Nissan Skyline GTS25t
There's far too much testosterone being flung about, so which female presenter would you like to see join the team?

My vote would be for Suzy Perry. She looks hot, she got a GSOH, and she likes her boys toys as much at CH&M do.

http://www.suziperry.com/

93.jpg

No women on TG please..

That's the whole point of TG, to be full of testosterone. Imagine for instance if it was Clarkson, May and a woman........talk about taking the mick? Imagine Clarkson rambling on........Not that im saying cars and women don't mix, its just that in my opinion, a TG female presenter would not mix in very well with the other presenters.

No new presenters on TG please..

FTFM

I love women that are intrested in cars.. My current GF competes in "rallycross"...
But ANY new presenter on top gear would ruin it.. Male or female..

Last edited:
I dunno, a woman with real personality might work (posh and just the right hint of tomboy). What about Jodie Kidd?

Imagine for instance if it was Clarkson, May and a woman........

Well imagine if it was Clarkson, Hammond and a woman. I think it could make for some interesting banter between then if the right one was chosen.

I wouldn't want the feel of the show to change much, but with someone like Suzy Perry I don't think that would happen much.

It's not like there hasn't been a woman on TG before :)

Nah, i reckon someone like Jennifer Saunders would do great, shes actually into cars!

A female presenter on TG just wouldn't work. TG is about three middle-aged guys acting like they're car-obsessed 15 year olds, being childish and offensive to each other, coming up with daft ideas that would/should never work but only they have driving licences and a BBC production team at their disposal. Do anything to change that winning formula and it'll ruin the show.

A female presenter on TG just wouldn't work. TG is about three middle-aged guys acting like they're car-obsessed 15 year olds, being childish and offensive to each other, coming up with daft ideas that would/should never work but only they have driving licences and a BBC production team at their disposal. Do anything to change that winning formula and it'll ruin the show.

You win the PRIZE!*

*Prize may not actually exist.

Sigh...I just died a little inside...

No women, please, it's a blokes' show.

There's far too much testosterone being flung about
You say that like it's a bad thing.

There's far too much testosterone being flung about
We've already got James, so it's close enough :lol: