Why is Christine O'Donnel allowed to walk around without a helmet?

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature

I don't have the adequate vocabulary to describe this. I don't know if I should be sad or frightened that she is actually considered a viable candidate for public office. What is it with the Tea Party and picking pretty female candidates that have all the intelligence of a concussed flatworm?

http://forums.finalgear.com/politic...e-same-as-adultery-45869/page-10/#post1493220

More on topic, here's her helmet:

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Sorry, it was buried in another thread. Report and lock it if you like.

Sarah Palin must be very happy about O'Donnel. She's no longer presumed to be the most stupid person in the world, even if she's still the world's funniest Palin, according to comic and friend of Michael Palin, John Cleese.

Sorry, it was buried in another thread. Report and lock it if you like.

And the really scary thing is the elements on the far right trying to spin/defend her viewpoint. Like the National Review's Ramesh Ponnuru. If it wasn't for the exchange on the 14th, 16th and 17th amendments later you could almost say she was trying to make a point that the exact phrase, 'seperation of church and state,' is not in the Constitution word for word.

Her shock and confusion over other amendments shows that she is just clueless overall.

What gets me is how she looks around and smiles at the crowd, not realizing that their reaction is at her stupidity and not that she pinned down her opponent. She doesn't realize that she's literally a laughingstock.

Chris O'Donnel, a good reason to vote Libertarian.

I'm just enjoying the mockery on Bill Maher.

She's neither a witch nor is she me.

I think we need to classify a new species exclusively for herr.

NeoCon is a species now? :p

Hetro Stupidus.

What gets me is how she looks around and smiles at the crowd, not realizing that their reaction is at her stupidity and not that she pinned down her opponent. She doesn't realize that she's literally a laughingstock.

yeah a couple of times she seemed to think that the crowd were laughing with her and not at her.

she is that clueless.

Her shock and confusion over other amendments shows that she is just clueless overall.

I must admit I'm a little clueless about the ammendments, apart from the first and the second. But then again, I'm a Norwegian photographer, not running for the fucking United States Senate..

She doesn't realize that she's literally a laughingstock.
Neither did Palin, mind you.

People like her and Palin are literally too ignorant to realize just how ignorant they are... and a superiority complex fills that void. Which, if you think about it, describes the entire Tea Party movement.

Neither did Palin, mind you.

People like her and Palin are literally too ignorant to realize just how ignorant they are... and a superiority complex fills that void. Which, if you think about it, describes the entire Tea Party movement.

That and a loathing of anyone they consider "intellectual" they have this insane idea that "down home" idea's are best.

Aren't they?

Prise_de_la_Bastille.jpg

That and a loathing of anyone they consider "intellectual" they have this insane idea that "down home" idea's are best.

I seem to remember a movement that was quite anti-intellectual. What was it.. ehm.. oh, yeah, the Cultural Revolution.

I seem to remember a movement that was quite anti-intellectual. What was it.. ehm.. oh, yeah, the Cultural Revolution.

Hey! I was going to mention that!

:lol: