Worst cars ever made

Don't know if anyone has posted these as I don't have the time to look through 11 pages! Here it goes.

Ssangyong Rodius
ssangyong_rodius_front_side_25_09_05.jpg

G-wiz
files.php

Toyota Prius
2007-Toyota-Prius-06812221990003.jpg

Nissan Serena
b_serena.jpg

Pontiac Aztek
2005_Pontiac_Aztek_ext_1.jpg

Morgan Aeromax m(Just for plain ugliness)
Morgan_Aeromax.jpg

^^^ Don't insult Hamster's car!!!! The rest are just horrible in every way. Including the Prius.

In the words of "Achmed the Dead Terrorist"... "That's not a car, that's a lunchbox!!"

No, because Ssangyong still makes the W124 E-Class under license, and to the old Mercedes quality standards.

The rest of their product line may be crap, but the Chairman, while it looks funny, isn't.

Ssangyongchairman.jpg

It's a license-built W124 restyled to look like a W140 S-class. And those of us who either have or help support W124s/W201s are thankful because that means we have lots of parts to keep them going.

No, because Ssangyong still makes the W124 E-Class under license, and to the old Mercedes quality standards.

The rest of their product line may be crap, but the Chairman, while it looks funny, isn't.

Ssangyongchairman.jpg

It's a license-built W124 restyled to look like a W140 S-class. And those of us who either have or help support W124s/W201s are thankful because that means we have lots of parts to keep them going.

Except it's a blantant ripoff of Mercedes, which makes it crap in my book.

Except it's a blantant ripoff of Mercedes, which makes it crap in my book.

Did you not even read the text? Ssangyong BOUGHT the design and tooling from Mercedes when Mercedes stopped making the W124. Ssangyong has Mercedes' PERMISSION to make that car.

That's not a ripoff!

Only with people who live in Arlington.
:D:D:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Doesn't beat these two:

dacia_500_av.jpg

The "L?stun"/Dacia 500, made out of either fiberglass or beer can sheet metal. Its construction was ordered by Ceausescu.

800px-Oltcit_Auto.jpg

The Oltcit/Oltena. A small Citroen put on a diet of leek. The former main dealer of these cars is currently our Prime Minister.
(Their factory was bought by Daewoo, and now by Ford.)

^^^ Don't insult Hamster's car!!!! The rest are just horrible in every way. Including the Prius.

In the words of "Achmed the Dead Terrorist"... "That's not a car, that's a lunchbox!!"

I just can't stand the Morgan!:p But hamster rocks!

NEWS FLASH!

I heard this on the radio this morning. The following has actually been voted "the worst car in the world."

2008_Jeep_Wrangler_Unlimited_Rubicon_DC.jpg

The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.

It scored below average (pretty much failed) almost everything.
Handling, comfort, accessibility, performance, fuel economy, noise, reliability, safety...the list goes on.

...and I should point out that I've always hated the Wrangler. It looks awful, it sounds terrible, and the owner looks like pillocks in it (and half the time they are useless drivers).

Absolute rubbish!

Is this from Consumer Reports? What does Consumer Reports know about cars? Nothing, I peek at the issue with their top cars and the list is always wrong. Honestly, any magazine that reviews blenders and dish washers should not be reviewing cars.

My choice for the worst car ever:

1998-2004 Dodge (Chrysler in some cases) Intrepid (you can probably throw the first gen in there too)

2004Intrepid.jpg

The transmission (4 speed Automatic) is crap. It breaks alot, it doesnt shift properly at all. The engines, 2.7l V6, 3.2l V6, 3.5l V6 were all crap. Google Chrysler 2.7l V6 problems and read. It was an engine designed by someone who had no clue about engines. Its prone to oil sludge build ups causing the engine to have to be replaced (early, sometimes as soon as 70,000 miles), it has problems with burning oil. The interior is absolute crap.

I think the only plus was the huge trunk (and I mean huge), pretty much anything could fit back there.

/\ I posted something that was on ebay that described one of those as 'sporty'
:lol:

I still have nightmares of this POS, my dad had one. The almighty Ford Crapostar Aerostar!
97FordAerostarVan.jpg

The same ugly color, and the same tiny wheels with hubcaps. The rear seats were the worst! Just a flat bench, you could actually fall out of them in a hard turn!

I'm going to add the Renault Kangoo in here.

renault-kangoo-mpv%20big.jpg

(Not ours but ours is the same colour on a 'V' plate)

We have one and it just makes my life even worse. We live in a very rich part of the country and are very poor. This is all we have while one of my best friend's parents has just sold their M5 and Boxster and bought a DB9. I hate my life if you hadn't noticed.

----- starting fund raise to get MattD1zzl3 a new set of googles ----

No, honestly. The Inteprid is just like every other 80s/90s american FWD sedan. They're absolute crap. Absolutely. There isn't one thing that's good or interesting about any of them. They're just a wasteload of shit. After the 70s, the American car makers just took everything away that was good about their cars - the V8, the sound, the RWD - and what was left over were the worst cars of all time. Ever.

Let's consult the list:

Crap looks - check
Crap interior - check
Crap power & speed - check
Crap fuel economy - check
Crap reliability - check
Crap handling - check
Crap image/coolness - check

That's the checklist for every one of them.

Last edited:
----- starting fund raise to get MattD1zzl3 a new set of googles ----

No, honestly. The Inteprid is just like every other 80s/90s american FWD sedan. They're absolute crap. Absolutely. There isn't one thing that's good or interesting about any of them. They're just a wasteload of shit. After the 70s, the American car makers just took everything away that was good about their cars - the V8, the sound, the RWD - and what was left over were the worst cars of all time. Ever.

Let's consult the list:

Crap looks - check
Crap interior - check
Crap power & speed - check
Crap fuel economy - check
Crap reliability - check
Crap handling - check
Crap image/coolness - check

That's the checklist for every one of them.

Recycling Clarkson's opinion - Fail.