WWFGD?

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:lmao: As soon as I read the first, I knew it was the guy you cheated on.

He rightly sees you as the vapid attention-whore you are. GTFO.

yeah, you're right. and i feel like shooting myself in the foot so here goes:

yes, it is. and if people think less of me for kissing one person while i had completely drunk myself into a stupor because i was distressed from my 2.5 year relationship falling apart and the other party falling out of love with me, then so be it. any insults i have received over this by other people will not match the guilt and regret i have felt over it. i've been in love with the same man for over 3 years, so i wouldn't call myself a slut by any means; although it seems some people think of me as one, seeing i was woken by a man trying to slip his hand into my jeans earlier this year.

the fact is that so many months down the track, i still get very distressed over the situation. and it's resulted in me hitting the lowest of lows, to self harm and the point of comtemplating suicide.

so yeah, really didn't want to open that can of worms. i know i deserve any shit i am given and trust me, i've received a lot of it. my main concern is trying to last through the next few months without doing the unthinkable.

ok guys, i know i'll probably get some comments questioning my morals after that, maybe something unkind, but i really don't care. i made a stupid mistake, but the depression's probably the more pressing issue. thanks to those who offered advice, i should probably let him go as much as i do love him. although in my current state, i might turn up there anyway. nothing like a crazy ex girlfriend on your doorstep saying she misses and loves you, right?

i don't want to cause any more trouble. it's 6am, time for bed.

to be fair a kiss isnt too bad... certainly not enough to make me think less of someone. i see silly shit like this happen all the time. there may be a little feud but so long as the two people are still into each other and the offending party repents then things usually iron out just fine.

we caught my mate nicks gf copping off with some randomer in a club once. she was totally hammered, but we told nick anyway. fight ensued, but she made sure she let him know she was sorry and proved her devotion to him (mainly by becoming an annoying housewife figure lol)

however any further and your approaching scumbag territory lol. i mean take some one i know for example.

his girlfriend walked in on him with another girls mouth round his snake....how bad is that lol. you maybe should feel bad for what you did, but people do far far worse...a kiss is almost not worth the hassle over what that guys girl walked in on.

like someone else noted...ive never known a guy hold a grudge that long. especially over something bordering on trivial (this is my opinion)

what to do about turning up? well..... i dont know. it could heal things whilst at the same time it could make things all the worse. its a risk.... you just need to decide if its worth taking.

what do u normally do during the day? i mean keeping busy and stuff usually makes you not think about stuff like this. hang out with mates, get a new hobby, go meet new guys.

really sitting and moping about it is the single worst thing you can do and may well be the reason your here typing this to us.

ill back jayhawk up on the two to tango..... i mean if one person just isnt in it then they just arent in it and no matter what you do (brainwashing aside) its never going to work and you should just accept that. not as easy as it sounds ill admit...ive been there..... but i managed it.

do not contemplate suicide.... please just dont. thats the pansies way out.... aussies arent pansies

heck you should come to Loughborough here in the UK and me and my housemates will cheer you up. one night out with us can cure anything. its the ultimate carefree time! and no were not a house full of guys either lol we do have some voice of reason females too!

Last edited:
Looks like you want sympathy, just like me cause my car just esploded. But that is a little more relevant in this little corner of the interwebs.

Seriously talk to a friend, everyone goes through this drama at some point. You can either suck it up and move on or throw yourself a pity party. There are people that have had far worse things happen to them and they've all come round. I personally am very black and white on cheating, as most guys are. As in if you cheat on me your done, maybe I can be friends with you but there will be no second chance.

Oh and relationships aren't a compromise they're not 50/50. They're require 100% from both people.

...a kiss is almost not worth the hassle over what that guys girl walked in on.

like someone else noted...ive never known a guy hold a grudge that long. especially over something bordering on trivial (this is my opinion).

Exactly. I never understood why everyone here was so uppity about a kiss. I know it's because we all have different relationships, but I guess I'm the type of guy that with my last girlfriend, I wasn't worried if a guy tried to kiss her. I knew she would be faithful to me, only me, and stop anyone trying to take advantage of her. When I was away at uni, I remember she called me and told me some drunk yob kissed her and she was a wreck about it. It was the only time I got pissed about something like that. Mostly because we were still in a young relationship, but also because I was two hours away and couldn't come home to make it better.

As time went on however, things got easier. We trusted each other more and every time she would go out with her friends, I would never feel anxious about her hooking up with another guy cause I knew it would never happen. Kissing, whatever... things happen when drunk and they're quickly forgotten about. Anything past that is terms for action.

Just wanted to reiterate one thing Otis said. From what I reckon, it's hard for me to understand why this guy is so full of resentment seven months later. The only two reasons I can figure is either this was one of his first serious relationships and, like everything in a first relationship, it's blown way out of proportion. Or he still has a lot of feelings for you and just still feels hurt. There might never be a way for you apologise enough to him, but I think either way just letting him know you still care over time should be enough to bring him to be cordial with you.

Try a letter, or a note. It's easier for someone to delete a text, email, IM, or voicemail than to rip up a letter. With our technology age as it is, classic things like letters and notes are taken a bit more sensitively than ever before.

Exactly. I never understood why everyone here was so uppity about a kiss.

I wasn't worried if a guy tried to kiss her. I knew she would be faithful to me, only me, and stop anyone trying to take advantage of her.

First of all, most guys take this kind of thing seriously. Having another man sticking his tongue in your galfriend's mouth is not acceptable, end of story. This kind of action will end the relationship immediately, especially in Ambermorn's case, where she was looking some attention/love while plastered. If you have a problem with the relationship, sort it out with your partner. Don't go off getting drunk in a bar and kissing some other guy just so you feel loved. That kind of behaviour is not acceptable, the moment you do it, you better be prepared for the consequence.

If it was my case, just for revenge. I will probably setup a scene for the girl walk in while I'm kissing/fucking some other random girl, just to give her a taste of her own medicine.

Second. No Boss you are lucky, your galfriend is faithful to you, thats great. Kudos for both of you for keeping such an honest relationship. Ambermorn on the otherhand......<_<

First of all, most guys take this kind of thing seriously. Having another man sticking his tongue in your galfriend's mouth is not acceptable, end of story. This kind of action will end the relationship immediately, especially in Ambermorn's case, where she was looking some attention/love while plastered. If you have a problem with the relationship, sort it out with your partner. Don't go off getting drunk in a bar and kissing some other guy just so you feel loved. That kind of behaviour is not acceptable, the moment you do it, you better be prepared for the consequence.

Second. No Boss you are lucky, your galfriend is faithful to you, thats great. Kudos for both of you for keeping such an honest relationship. Ambermorn on the otherhand......<_<

Maybe I misunderstood the situation since it was first posted so long ago. I thought she accidentally made out with a guy in a drunken stupor (granted kiss intensity and length are factors in the severity).

Oh and the girl I mentioned and I are no longer together. And no it wasn't an issue of fidelity that ended it.