Your ONE car ultimate garage.... just one

I don't know what popular opinion is but I always thought the XJ220 looked very 'normal' and not very supercar-ish. Plus most of them are plain black.

I don't know what popular opinion is but I always thought the XJ220 looked very 'normal' and not very supercar-ish. Plus most of them are plain black.

1. You have no soul.
2. You must have been seeing just the one car. The most popular color for the 281 that they produced was (IIRC) British Racing Green, followed by silver.

I have plenty of soul, just don't seem to be a Jaguar fanatic like some people. :rolleyes:

Most of what I've seen was in TopGear mag and TV so they may have used the same UK car... or maybe I'm just mixing up black and BRG.

I preferred the styling on the XJR-15, but that car was even worse to drive.

http://img225.imageshack.**/img225/5202/jaguarxjr15fk8.jpg

it never left prototype status, thoug i like it's clear design: vw nardo w12 (concept)
in_VW_W12_Coupe_676_03_01.jpg

It doesn't look "normal", more than a king looks like a white-collar worker. It's just oozing so much more class than any other supercar, ever. Silver ones are best.

The Jag doesn't do much for me. I don't think it aged very well. The design is far from timeless.
But yeah, never argue about taste.

As for the best looking car ever, the 300SL might get my vote. But I'm not good at narrowing it down to one single car, there are way too many cars I adore.
Mercedes-Benz-300-SL-Coupe-FA-DO-1024x768.jpg

I changed my mind. I don't want a normal Countach. I want one of these:
1986_Koenig_CountachTurbo1.jpg

Twin-Turbo 5.2 litre V12 ~700bhp

I'm not a huge fan either, they looked like beached whales to me.;) Most ppl that have seen em for real sya they also too big on the outside and too small on the inside.

http://img146.imageshack.**/img146/2421/08astonmartindbs340ca3.jpg

Say what you will about it, but just something about that V12 in that car with a proper manual. That's it.

^ Don't forget Aston Martin's party piece. It looks truly awesome.

YOU HAVE NO SOUL!

:p

I'm not a huge fan either, they looked like beached whales to me.;) Most ppl that have seen em for real sya they also too big on the outside and too small on the inside.

If I wanted style, space, reliability and speed, I'd go for a Toyota Aristo.

If I wanted the complete opposite, I'd take the DeLorean DMC-12 :)

Both are Giugiaro designs and I want both, badly.

If I wanted the complete opposite, I'd take the DeLorean DMC-12 :)

I sat in a DeLorean once - it was like being in the Space shuttle! As soon as the door closed. By the way my friend is 6ft 4 and boy did he have fun fitting in it!