Ownership Verified: A4.3 - Codename Saudi

That's a good point, our plates also have the holes already. Of course I ran with a front plate that had been torn apart and re-assembled with duct tape for quite a while on the Sebring and no one seemed to care :lol:

Hmm, let me know if it holds up after heavy rain. Thinking of doing the same on my Alfa, well atleast the rear plate.

good DST is very very very strong, heavy rain would be about the same as running it through the car wash a few times and neither of the audis' plates have budges, also makes for a very clean look

You can get the parts primed only from Audi, I started looking them up in ETKA, side skirts 63,70 ? a piece (without tax), then you need the little stuff for the doors, for the little space in front of the drivers door, front skirt, rear skirt.....the answer to your question is "no" :p. My estimate is ~400? in parts. And you still need to get them painted :)

It would look rather snazzy.

https://pic.armedcats.net/i/ic/icebone/2011/05/28/painted_lowers.jpg

Nice stance.

Now get some BBS CHs or RKs on it immediately. :thumbsup:

Hmm, let me know if it holds up after heavy rain. Thinking of doing the same on my Alfa, well atleast the rear plate.
3M? Scotch-Mount?. Holds like a mofo. I used it to attach the metal rally plaques on the front of my Alfas for years, had to wrestle quite a bit to remove them after the race.

I just told them to move out of the way, cause it was such a pretty sunset. You can still see the humid spots they left from leaning on the car.

I blame my local car wash for its cleanliness. :p

Anyway, there was a bit of a homologation dabacle with the springs. The homologation guy had already gone home when I had strolled in and the standard technicians got their panties in a twist because the front springs weren't rotated properly, meaning they couldn't take a picture of serial numbers printed on the springs. I was going to go to the same shop that installed the springs and have them disassemble and reassemble them properly (for free), but today I just got a call from them saying my homologation has gone through and I can pick it up.

Hooray!

...the front springs weren't rotated properly, meaning they couldn't take a picture of serial numbers printed on the springs. I was going to go to the same shop that installed the springs and have them disassemble and reassemble them properly...

Not entirely on topic, but can one not rotate springs by hand just by jacking up the front and have the strut fully extended? The spring is flat on both ends, nothing fixes its orientation. It will be pre-loaded a bit, sure, but I would definitely not disassemble everything just for that :)