What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

^ I've got that too; haven't read much of it, but really should. From what I have read its very good (although everything he does is, isn't it? :lol:).

^ I've got that too; haven't read much of it, but really should. From what I have read its very good (although everything he does is, isn't it? :lol:).

i've not read any of his previous work. only got it because it was so cheap and his Wonders series are among my favorites. i really should listen to his radio show at some point as well.

I bought a big tub of Jumbo sized coloured chalks in Morrisons earlier for a quid fifty. So if it stays dry, am gonna be drawing knobs an' other random obscenities on me driveway. :lol:

Since I'm flying back to the US next week for the first time in two years I thought I would show up wearing a t shirt that would really show that I've been living in a foreign land for a while. Boy did I score!

Here's all I saw when I bought the shirt. The way it was packaged I assumed this was the front:
https://pic.armedcats.net/k/ka/kajun/2011/06/23/005.jpg

I then opened it up to find this and immediately burst out laughing:
https://pic.armedcats.net/k/ka/kajun/2011/06/23/004.jpg

Oh god I love this shirt! :lol:

It's about as useful as the other Haynes manuals I've read. I need to rebuild half the warp coils in the port nacelle, but the book doesn't tell you how to do that. Hell, they don't even tell you the best way to clean a plasma injector!

Send in ensign redshirt to do it, close hatch after him.

Their prices are practically a give away. :p

Warranty Replacement - New Sofa!

Warranty Replacement - New Sofa!

Well our old sofa didn't hold up so we ended up getting a warranty replacement (only paid delivery). So you could say its almost free :rolleyes:

But it got delivered today:

http://img189.imageshack.**/img189/4404/imag0042it.jpg

Taken with my HTC Incredible S :D

I don't really know if this counts as non-tech, since the thing itself isn't tech but it is used for/on tech. Oh well, posting anyways...

Micover for my GoPro Motorsports HERO.

stickover_gopro_side-sm.jpg

gopro_oncar_windscreen.jpg

A guy from another forum I am on tested his out:

BEFORE

AFTER

Here's another:

Let me just say, they are terrible at customer service. I ordered it 3 weeks ago tomorrow, they had an issue with my card (something with the last 3 digits), so I e-mailed them back and it took them forever to call or e-mail me back acknowledging that I corrected the error. Finally, they called me and shipped it out Tuesday? I think, moving me up to priority shipping for free. Here I am 6 days later and it still isn't here. They didn't ship it out until Wednesday even though we got everything sorted out Tuesday after lunch. They told me it would be there in 2-3 days...still not here. USPS tracking says it would be here today...it;'s not. Their updates suck as well. This thing better be worth the hassle, even though it's only like $20.

I will be making my own video of before and after with this thing so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully tomorrow.