Has Hammond Really Stopped Smoking?

robybobey

Car(s)
2006 Astra 120bhp
A friend of mine found this on youtube: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sR99fcgUu4[/YOUTUBE]

tut tut!

For the first three minutes I wasn't convinced but then right around the three minute mark I started to change my mind. By the end I was pretty sure that he was smoking and that I don't care.

Also, the woman at the beginning has a pretty nice ass.

Is it just me or does anyone else think they thought "Shit that bloke is filming us - lets make it look like were talking about something interesting"

And I don't really care....funny looking video tho

Edit: Also - whats up with James May's strange dance at and then they go into the building? Very strange....

Last edited:
http://img513.imageshack.**/img513/7916/excitingstuffqa8yo8.jpg

I like how at the end James fixes his hair for the fan photo. He cares more about his looks than he lets on in the show. :lol:

Also, the woman at the beginning has a pretty nice ass.

Unfortunately it is blocked most of the time by this stupid header....they should be more careful placing it :p

Hammond's hair looks a bit longer there than it did in last week's show. my guess is this video is old and Hammond only recently (within the last couple weeks) has stopped smoking.

Hammond's hair looks a bit longer there than it did in last week's show. my guess is this video is old and Hammond only recently (within the last couple weeks) has stopped smoking.

That's what I'm thinking as well.
His hair looks rubbish in that film btw. It's better in TG.

^ Very true. If the man wants to light up let him light up! England is a free-ish country.

Their jackets match....how cute. haha.

I know how you can make it easy: by not caring.

Just enjoy Mays fantastic dance just before they go inside!

What's the difference between smoking a fag & being a fag? There isn't one...
Remember TopGear episode whatever: Passive smoking + cheese = third biggest killer of toads.