Finalgear Ringmeet 2017: Holyshit, has it been ten years already?

In my mind I had already said it but I should be in the maybe list, no transport plans and still undecided.

Do your best, mate. Won't be the same without you.

I have already been working with Adamar on the planning for that. I have a couple excellent Dutch brews in mind. The idea is going to be basically the same as last year. People are welcome to join in, and even more welcome to bring some of their own, especially local stuff.

Regarding the Chouffe, I'll check with the Belgians where it can be had cheaper, and then a case can be arranged.

Excellent, thank you.

:lol:

I appreciate the offer, I could jump on a plane to FRA and I'm sure the FinalGear Worldwide Ringmeet Transport System would deposit me at VS and take me back but I would be without half of the stuff I'm used to and want to have. When Bugsy broke down and I went home by plane I still had half a car worth of stuff (not including MWF's stuff). If I'm missing stuff I've had for the last 5 Ringmeets I'm just likely to be grumpy and anti-social. :p

I need to make a list of stuff I bring and see what I can cross off the list. It would be a shame to miss it.

With the amount of requests for cider, I'd say fill your car and finance the drive there with that..! :D (also one to the list of wanting cider)

Be a bit of a poor do if we are the only Brits there.

No Davetouch, Matt2000, Maytum, Peter3HG.......

You brits are always represented below average, compared to finns and germans, so business as usual... :p

i forgot that i had set my bank to pay when there was money in the account :lol:

Are we measuring representation by displacement? I'd like that advantage? :lol:

We're measuring potency differently here :p

Updated the list to reflect received payments, moved Matt as requested, added Adrian and Fairlady (+1) who I apparently at some point dropped from the list since I had them in my early version month ago.. and adjusted Adamars time of stay :).

Paid via Paypal and threw some extra coins in there :D

Just sent 130 bucks (114 plus Ringmeet "Tax" to support other current future/attendees) via PayPal. thomas please confirm receipt when you can.

Just noticed you put me down for fri-sun, I'm there thu-sun :)

Can't see the list picture, I guess Armedcats is down... I recall the bill being roughly in the 70s so rounded that up and sent it your way.