car_of_day15_1(2).jpg

car_of_day15_2(1).jpg

car_of_day15_3(1).jpg

car_of_day15_4(1).jpg

car_of_day15_5.jpg

car_of_day15_6.jpg

car_of_day15_7.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lo/loz/2009/10/23/Abarth_5.jpg

My Abarth 500. Class C425, race tuned and epic...

Also, apparently 9 people have downloaded my Shoddy FG Logo.

I'm currently working on creating a vinyl of the Red Bull logo, partly because I want to put it on a C4 and partly because I can flog it in the storefront. :)

OMFG! What ever you do, stay away from the official F3 forum. I've never seen such a group of crying bitches in all my life. They want everything spoon fed to them. If they can't figure out the slightest thing, they make a new thread and cry. When someone shows them how to do something, with common sense, they say the game is broken.

Christ, I want to slap these useless assholes.

I repainted my Abarth...

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lo/loz/2009/10/23/Abarth_6.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lo/loz/2009/10/23/Abarth_7.jpg

Last edited:
Damnit you guys, you're no fair. First, because I can't play it and you are sitting here flaunting it infront of me! And second, because I don't have a gold account so I can't get on the marketplace and download yours and anyone else's awesome logos when I do get to play. :p

I like it!

Ahpadt, or anyone else who has a legal copy. Have you guys been having issues with the free DLC, Storefront, or Auction house? I know it's running a bit slow due to so many playing, I just want know your experience so far.

Last edited:
I asked for a double shift on Monday to keep me occupied and I was given the day off. Monday's gonna suck, I'll have to try and persuade my copy out of Gamestop early. I've done it before with a bit of sweet talk and some Monster Imports.

I asked for a double shift on Monday to keep me occupied and I was given the day off. Monday's gonna suck, I'll have to try and persuade my copy out of Gamestop early. I've done it before with a bit of sweet talk and some Monster Imports.

They are doing a midnight release. :)

^Not at any stores by me unfortunately :(

OMFG! What ever you do, stay away from the official F3 forum. I've never seen such a group of crying bitches in all my life. They want everything spoon fed to them. If they can't figure out the slightest thing, they make a new thread and cry. When someone shows them how to do something, with common sense, they say the game is broken.

Christ, I want to slap these useless assholes.

The official Forza forums have always been like that. When Forza 2 came out, it was alright but it quickly deteriorated. They are a bunch of whiners and morons. I had to stop reading posts mostly due to the laziness of the posters. They don't check for old posts or spend any time with actually typing. I can forgive some grammatical errors, but making a post in aimspeak is just dumb and annoying. And they just bitch about what they wanted in the game instead of being thankful for what they have.

I just look at the forums for news updates (have to sift through some crap, but it can be found) and for looking at the livery pics.

/Rant off.